Recent content by Hiki

1. Hiki

My Story inspired by Shenmue

Nobody tried to guess so i will answer this, my story will begin in the years 1999/2000, the character will have a cellphone similar to the one in the photo, in this cellphone the character will register all the clues and even feelings in a Shenmue style, the character will recieve messages from...
  2. Hiki

Thank you so much, i will try my best to achieve this. The story will be a journey with a Shenmue vibe and style. With this first chapter one of the things i want to do is to show to the people more about Brazil, many people only know about Rio de Janeiro but Brazil is much more than that, like...
  3. Hiki

I said in other threads that Shenmue is inspiring me to create a story with a Shenmue vibe/feeling. I imagine my story as games but right now i don't know how to make games alone, i have plans to learn more about the engines and all that stuff so maybe one day i can make the first game. The best...
  4. Hiki

The World (Photos and Videos)

One of the good things about the internet is that we have the chance to talk and make friends with people from all over the world. I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can share photos and videos of places and things where we live. Hey, what's this? (Voice of Ryo) This is...
  5. Hiki

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

It's fake but there is one specific thing about this that i really would like in Shenmue IV, is about Ryo meditating, it could be a mini game or like Sergeynest said in his last video. Meditation and training Tai Chi could be beautiful additions. I really hope this will be in Shenmue IV...
  6. Hiki

Shenmue: A Slow Pace Story

UPDATE I did a poll now for the thread. This is how i feel about Shenmue III, that it is the calm before the storm, and Shenmue IV will be probablyThe Chi You Men Arc, a arc where we will probably see and learn about all leaders and other members of The Chi You Men, a part where Ryo will...
  7. Hiki

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

I agree with Kyo_JP. I kind of like Shenmue III fighting system. In my case after playing VF5 Ultimate Showdown more than 60 hours i feel the same way, i really need VF Ultimate Showdown fighting system in Shenmue IV, the fighting system of this game is amazing, i love this game, but i know...
  8. Hiki

I agree that the ending was rushed and could have been better but overall i like the ending parts of the game. Yu Suzuki even had to cut Baisha out of the game, i really think he had a lot of problems in the development of Shenmue III. In one interview one person asked Yu Suzuki what score he...
  9. Hiki

Shenmue: A Slow Pace Story I had the idea for this thread when i thought about Shenmue III, that people had mixed feelings about the game, specialy about the story progress, some people think that Shenmue III is filler, some even think that the game...
  10. Hiki

Virtua Fighter Art

I found some wonderful VF arts so i tought it would be nice to make a thread about it. Sadly i don't know who did the arts but i found this arts on virtuafighter.com ] We can post here official arts, CGI art and fan arts, thank you.
  11. Hiki

Virtua Fighter Anime

I have plans to watch the VF anime for the first time soon. I love the opening of the anime and i already saw in the opening something that reminded me of Shenmue. This character looks like Guizhang, i don't know about this character but his appearance is really similar. I think i will see more...
  12. Hiki

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

With this i remember when i saw Sergeynest's last video, someone commented this "Bunch of morons at the shenmue dojo." Looks like someone have a lot of anger towards here, sad to see people doing this things. The Dojo is a nice place on the internet that i feel welcomed, it is one of the few...
  13. Hiki

Will Shenmue end in Shenmue V?

One time before Shenmue III release this part right here happened in a interview, the person said this. In an interview yesterday with Suzuki, I asked him if Shenmue 3 will be a conclusion to the story. In response, Suzuki took out his water bottle and placed it on the table between us and...
  14. Hiki

Virtua Fighter (Custom Outfits)

Jacky/Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII, i did this today.
  15. Hiki

Virtua Fighter (Custom Outfits)

I have the DLC of VF 5 Ultimate Showdown, i tried to do Shenmue Characters, for now this is the ones i made. Eileen is my main. Eileen/Shenhua, i did two versions. With Pai Chan is possible to make a version of Shenhua too. My inspiration for this version was Shenhua from Shenmue III...