Recent content by ~ ひかり ~

1. ~ ひかり ~

Shenmue Chapter Cards ~ Analysis ~

Shenmue Chapter Cards ~ Analysis ~ Many Shenmue fans are aware that before the series was named Shenmue, it was initially known as Virtua Fighter RPG. Back in 1996, Kenji Miyawaki created 11 pieces of art, each corresponding to a chapter of the story. I read somewhere that at one point, Yu...
  2. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

Ryo in his school uniform 😊
  3. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

Interesting idea, i agree it will throw a nice sense of encroaching doom.
  4. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

I really understand that my version of Shenmue Zero is not for everyone, i really like the school scenario but i understand that some people don't enjoy. I agree, the school scenario has the potential to atract new audiences for the franchise. The way i imagine the school scenario it would add...
  5. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

Iwao would be playable in just some parts but the majority of the game would be Ryo, but I'm still not sure about making Iwao playable in this version, it was just an idea I had. In my opinion a beautiful way to tell Iwao's journey would be in his own spin off game series spanning multiple...
  6. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

Belonged to Iwao? you need to play Shenmue III again, in Shenmue III Ryo tells for Shenhua how he got the Jacket, the Jacket didn't belonged to Iwao. Feel free to hate my ideas, i like my ideas, like i said we can agree to disagree.
  7. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

No, i don't agree with you, It is not just mundane school stories, the characters will have depth and character development, i even talked about a villain for the game, i just don't know the details for everything yet. I even said that we would see how Ryo got his iconic brown leather jacket, i...
  8. ~ ひかり ~

Shenmue spin-off series ~ Iwao Hazuki ~

Make Iwao look terrible? he would go on a trip to find a cure for his wife, to save her. Again... i disagree with everything that you said, all i can say is that we can agree to disagree.
  9. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

A quick intro? i even said that Ryo would attend school and there he will meet new characters with their own stories. I said we could see flashbacks with Ryo’s mother, i said that we could see in detail the relationship/routine of Ryo with his father, i even said that Iwao and Shenhua could be...
  10. ~ ひかり ~

Shenmue spin-off series ~ Iwao Hazuki ~

It would make sense because maybe Iwao went to China to find a cure for Akane's illness, in Shenmue III he even promised to return to Akane. I disagree but i respect your opinion.
  11. ~ ひかり ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~

~ Shenmue Zero ~ The concept of a Shenmue Zero has been on my mind for quite some time now. The idea of exploring a prequel featuring characters like Ryo and Iwao has always intrigued me, a time where Iwao was alive. In this blog post, I'll delve into my ideas for a possible Shenmue Zero...
  12. ~ ひかり ~

Shenmue ~ 2024 ~

Shenmue ~ 2024 ~ As 2023 comes to a close, the fate of the Shenmue series remains uncertain, leaving Shenmue fans both worried and anxious about its future. In this blog post, I'll delve into the events that transpired from 2019 to the present regarding Shenmue. I'll touch on SEGA, YS NET...
  13. ~ ひかり ~

What did you think of Face/Off?

The conversations between Ryo and Shenhua, the Face off mini game and so much more was a way for us to see the bond between Ryo and Shenhua getting stronger. To me the Face Off mini game is cute and funny, i enjoy the face off minigame and it is a sweet moment, we can even see Ryo laughing in...
  14. ~ ひかり ~

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Goro's spin off, Mark's Spin-off, Nozomi's spin-off, Ren's spin-off, Niao Sun's spin-off, Chai's spin-off, Fangmei's spin-off, Ine-san spin-off, Megumi's spin-off, Mimi's spin-off, etc. No, i'm not joking, to me the Shenmue characters are so different and unique that they all deserve a side...
  15. ~ ひかり ~

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

If someday i win in the lottery i will go to Yu's office and throw my money for him like this, so if he wants he will be able to develop Shenmue IV, Shenmue V, Shenmue 0, Shenmue Fighter, Shenmue III Director's cut edition with Baisha. Shenmue I & II Remake, Iwao's Spin off, Guizhang's Spin...
Back