Recent content by hxii

1. H

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

All eyes on TGS.
  2. H

I've looked it up and that's all I'm finding. It seems whatever trouble he was in was resolved in the courts and the charges dismissed, but don't take my word for it. That's just what I saw on Google.
  3. H

If we can't get a fully-fledged Shenmue 4 what genre of game would you like instead?

I'd fully support a Shenmue 0, a prequel would be nice. Other than that fully fledged or anime.
  4. H

Well the fact they were quick to dispel some of the other rumors, leads me to believe that it has to be Shenmue IV or a Shenmue game of some sort. I don't think they would like Shenmue tweets for no reason, but that's just me.
  5. H

If the reveal is done anywhere, it'll be at an event of some sort. I'm thinking either at the upcoming TGS or the Summer Games Fest. I definatily do think something big is going on with Shenmue, whether its Shenmue IV or something else, and I don't they'll tease us this long just to leave us...
  6. H

True, they're just trying to generate as much hype as possible.
  7. H

I'm anticipating a late May "big" announcement based on their Wanted Dead trailer announcement. It seems like the studio does lots of teasing, as seen with the Wanted Dead game. We just need to lower our expectations. We know it will be a Shenmue related project and not just a Yu Suzuki related...
  8. H

I think I'm gonna need a few more tanks lol.
  9. H

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

I wouldn't mine seeing a spinoff or a Shenmue 0 from Iwao's perspective and set about 20 years before the events of S1, where we can adventure and train as Iwao and interact with Sunming and Kai, and many others. I would like to see this current series finished before any spinoff is developed.
  10. H

I think the whole couple of weeks thing is kind of semantics. When I have announced something, when I use a "couple of weeks" I usually mean at least 2-3 weeks but it ends up being longer than that. 110 Industries definately have something to announce related to Shenmue that they are sitting on...
  11. H

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Being a recent fan and just finding about Shenmue about a couple of months ago through watching Let's Plays and Playthroughs, I think the anime team did an excellent job in adapting the game into an animation format. While I was disappointed in them cutting out the Guilin walk, one of the most...
  12. H

The news industry, especially in gaming, has fallen quite far from what it used to be. In this very case, you can clearly see that they're not reporting on any new information, but it seems that they're trying to drive this narrative about Shenmue IV. Any reason why is unknown to me. Maybe they...
Back