Recent content by hyo_razuki

1. hyo_razuki

Sakura Wars franchise/news/merchs

A new game or a port of any of the old Saturn or Dreamcast games would be perfect.
  2. hyo_razuki

Let's Discuss Sega's Flagship Shining Series?

Played Shining Force 1 & 2 (both excellent), Shining in the Darkness (a little monotonous but still good) and Shining the Holy Ark (excellent). Would be very interested to play more from the series as long as it‘s not Waifu games.
  3. hyo_razuki

Some fans and their criticism floating around

Sega have brought a lot of dead IPs back during the recent years and I love ist, be it in-house projects like Sakura Wars or VF or external projects like Shenmue, Streets of Rage, Rez, Panzer Dragoon. Keep em coming, Sega!💪🏻👍🏻
  4. hyo_razuki

Let's Discuss Sega's Flagship Shining Series?

A full English version of all the Shining Force 3 games on PS4, PC, Switch and Xbox would be amazing. Similar to the S1 & 2 remasters on modern systems. After that, take it to Shining Force 4.
  5. hyo_razuki

RGG Thread (Yakuza + Judgement etc)

There will most likely be consequences if it fails to reach that goal by a large margin but I think it is reasonable to expect more sales with a multiplatform release and even though it's ambitious it could be feasible if Sega channel their marketing efforts. Also I think it is a clever...
  6. hyo_razuki

New merchandise up for pre-order: "Ryo Hazuki TUBBZ Cosplaying Duck Collectible"

Yeah... I'll buy a lot of Shenmue branded merchandise - and I mean a lot - but rubber ducks is where I draw the line. Have fun with it, if you're getting one.
  7. hyo_razuki

RGG Thread (Yakuza + Judgement etc)

Not something I‘d wanna get day one but the PS4 version of lost judgement might be something for my Christmas wish list.😁
  8. hyo_razuki

The Story From Lan Di's Perspective

I wouldn't read too much into Lan Di's reaction to Niao Sun's betrayal or into S3's ending at all since we know it was cut short by cutting Baisha and just in general it was very badly executed. It probably is the way it is because YS Net ran out of money and time and Deep Silver had had...
  9. hyo_razuki

Must have SNK games

King of Fighters 2002 and 1998 are both excellent. I think they're on DC and PS2, probably also PS4/5. KoF 1996 was fun too. I played that a lot on the Saturn. All Metal Slug games are great. I think they're all on PS4.
  10. hyo_razuki

Streets of rage 4 was a million+ seller.

This is no surprise and yes, we need that Golden Axe game.
  11. hyo_razuki

New Yuji Naka Platformer - Balan Wonderworld (Multiplatform)

I absolutely enjoyed the demo and can see why people like that game. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the Dark Souls-like games and the 2D platformers. A 3D game which is just good casual fun.
  12. hyo_razuki

Your First JRPG

Dont really remember. Probably something like Phantasy Star 1, Shining Force, Shining in the Darkness or Secret of Mana. It was the Phantasy Star Series which turned me into a major fan of the genre. Played a lot of JRPGs on the Playstation 1, such as the first Final Fantasy which I enjoyed a...
  13. hyo_razuki

Well, Sonic is getting a Netflix Original...Will you guys watch it?

I understand what you mean but I wouldn't say that the majority of Sonic fans refused to move on from the glorious Mega Drive days. I know a lot of people from my town who were huge Sonic fans when they were children in the Mega Drive era. When the Dreamcast rolled around most of them were...
  14. hyo_razuki

2021 New Releases: What Are You Excited For?

A new Life is Strange entry, huh? Well, I was a huge fan of the original game and enjoyed Before the Storm a lot but I found the demo for LiS 2 absolutely dull and it ultimately kept me from buying the game. This one looks a lot more interesting than LiS 2 at least . I'll keep an eye out for...