Recent content by hyo_razuki

1. hyo_razuki

Eiyuden Chronicles Kickstarter

I like the fact that they are actually incorporating backer feedback into the game before release. Good going. As you said, it is probably more likely that Trails borrowed some of its world-building from Suikoden and Murayama and his people tried to get a Suikoden feel into Eiyuden because...
  2. hyo_razuki

it seems they're still doing a lot of debugging for the PS4 version of the game. When I first played it on Sunday, Update 1.01 came in at about 3-4 GB if I'm not mistaken, yesterday when I came home from work, I wanted to play for a little bit but Update 1.02 came up at over 2 GB this time...
  3. hyo_razuki

I'm from Germany and appearantly they're doing PAL region shipping from Germany, so since it's only domestic shipping for us, it may have gone extra fast.
  4. hyo_razuki

Got my copy yesterday. Looks great.
  5. hyo_razuki

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

No, I mean as an opportunity to play those games. I do own a Saturn but I don't really know how to connect it to a modern TV set. I have a Scart-to-HDMI cable but the picture quality is horrible. I'd really be very interested in a way to play those games.
  6. hyo_razuki

inKONBINI: One store. Many stories by Nagai Industries

The name sounds kind of inkonbinient, 🤓 but it looks great. 😀
  7. hyo_razuki

Honestly speaking, I'd probably prefer Shining Force 3 or PD Saga over S4. 🍻
  8. hyo_razuki

Yes, when did they say was the release? April 23rd? I also chose my shipping method yesterday and am really looking forward to this. Also, with the Suikoden remaster's release date now being unclear, they have a great timing and can appeal to the entire Suikoden fan base.
  9. hyo_razuki

F355 Challenge

I just remembered that Formula 1 Driver Rubens Barichello allegedly owned an F 355 Arcade Machine once.😂
  10. hyo_razuki

Yu Suzuki ~ The Power To Never Give Up ~

An incredible article. What a great, great life this man has lived so far. So many great memories in my life were made possible by him. I remember being a little boy, maybe 6 or 7 years old and playing Super Hang-On on Amiga, my first ever Sega game, with my left hand because I had...
  11. hyo_razuki

F355 Challenge

Loved the game on DC, I think it came bundled with my DC console, iirc. There was an Arcade machine in Cologne, Germany in the mid 2000s which I also played a couple of times. The machine was absolutely phenomenal, especially in multi player. Almost felt like driving the real thing, with...
  12. hyo_razuki

Things S3 did better than 1 and 2

3 things I can think of which S3 did better than S1... 1. Chicken catching 2. Rock, Paper, Fuckface 3. Playing as other characters than Ryo - oh wait... 😉
  13. hyo_razuki

Shut up or I'll bust your face!
  14. hyo_razuki

Random Gaming Thoughts

Tomb Raider is something so completely 90s to me that I'd rather leave it back in the 90s. To everyone planning to buy the remakes, have fun and enjoy, though! 😀
  15. hyo_razuki

Suikoden is back

sadly, Yoshitaka Murayama, creator of the Suikoden Series has passed away. He will not get to see the release of Eiyuden Chronicles.
Back