Recent content by I Got Sriracha In My DNA

1. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

So...I just met Stacy Keibler and had Dinner with Torrie Wilson

Absolutely wild! Great to hear! Glad that you had a fantastic time.
  2. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

Final Fantasy VII Remake

I love this game so far. I've long been someone who championed FF6 and FF9 over FF7, but if Square Enix sticks the landing when the Remake Trilogy completes, this is gonna sit right up there along with FF6 and 9 for me. The expansion of all the characters have somehow made them even more iconic...
  3. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

What Movie Are You Watching?

@BloodyHeartland also a fan of anime and I personally think that Your Name and Suzume are masterpieces. Glad you enjoyed Suzume! While I subscribe to the common thought that Your Name is Shinkai's magnum opus, Suzume does some key things better than Your Name, particularly in that Suzume has a...
  4. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

Final Fantasy VII Remake

It was a given that riding chocobos to travel in the open world was gonna be a thing but I didn't expect to be this addicted to it. I have not played FF14 through FF16 so this concept is probably old hat, nevertheless it's a delight.
  5. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

I'm Team Sayama but I agree that the devs have pushed Yumi as Kiryu's true love. I guess it makes sense and is a neat package given his bond with Haruka. Let's be real though, there were a couple times there you know Kiryu wished he was 15 years younger and healthier to get in on the Seonhee...
  6. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

It's absolutely the best game in the series to me. Where do we rank the story? I saw some people really trash the ending before I finished it so I braced for a bad ending but came away thinking, it's not even that bad? Like one element could've been expanded on with one of the characters in the...
  7. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

Final Fantasy VII Remake

I'm excited for FF7 Rebirth and also pretty open minded. Although I'm pretty nervous they're gonna pull swerves with Aerith, hopefully they won't.
  8. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

In the final chapter now and I am just loving the ensemble. I have to say, for as long as I couldn't imagine a beat em up series switching to the the turn based JRPG format, now I don't know if I want to go back. I really enjoyed Gaiden and the combat was great but I REALLY missed playing as the...
  9. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

Chapter 11. I hadn't commented for awhile because once chapter 8 came along, an obvious fan favorite character was playable and wow was it worth the wait. That said really digging the game. This is going down as one my favorite yakuza games to play.
  10. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

Day 56 in Dondoko Island. Damn. I think I forgot the mechanics of the actual game now.
  11. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

I couldn't tell you about the story in Chapter 6 because I've been engrossed with Dondoki Island for about 2 real life days.
  12. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

I've actually been playing the Japanese dub but in scenes where an American character speaks English sometimes they have a different voice actor speak the lines versus whoever is the main VA when speaking Japanese. But there's also some characters they don't bother switching the actor so when...
  13. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

It's funny to me that some characters they decide to have a completely different voice actor do the English lines and then some they let the Japanese voice actors speak it. Throws me off sometimes. FINALLY got to Chapter 5. There's so much damn content, it may take me 2 months to finish this game.
  14. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

I recall it was done for Saeko's flashback after we first meet her. I think I'm ok with that style for some flashbacks because it's stylistic then. I don't like it though when its for present cutscenes. Maybe it's like a "reshoot" type scenario where in the edit process they realize something is...
  15. I Got Sriracha In My DNA

General RGG Discussion

I declare Honolulu City Lights is immediately in my Top 5 Karaoke songs!
Back