Recent content by Incognito_D

1. I

New Tidbits on the Localisation of Shenmue II

What's the deal with "Man Mo" anyway? Ryo never actually says it like that in the game itself. (at least in the Dreamcast's Japanese dialogue version)
  2. I

Discovering New Things? Small Details You've Noticed This Time Around?

Just in case you still haven't found it, I think the track you're talking about is "Receive a Skill to Succeed" and it's one of my favourite tracks in Shenmue as well.
  3. I

My problem with the ending.

For me, the most bizarre part of the fortified castle part of the game was the shopkeeper wanting me to go upstairs and find the 3 items. It's the finale of the game, and here I am doing a dull fetch quest for a shopkeeper - wtf!? It didn't take long, but it was so out of place at that part of...
  4. I

Woodchopping music

My mistake - I meant to say Space Harrier posters! :oops:
  5. I

Woodchopping music

Interesting how certain non-Shenmue SEGA assets were allowed into the game, such as the Afterburner music or Fantasy Zone Space Harrier posters.
  6. I

Name changes in Shenmue 3

I meant Shenhua's father's full name - sorry :oops:
  7. I

What's his full name again? I can't find it online. Also, I read that Shenhua is adopted. That would explain it.
  8. I

My only question is why is Shenhua's surname "Ling", but her dad is called Mr Yuan?
  9. I

A very strange (easily missable) cutscene with hotel owner.

My interpretation is that Ryo is offended/ worried that the hotel owner is learning how to throw an uppercut. The implication being that she is going to use it on Ryo if he fails to pay his bill :ROFLMAO:
Back