Recent content by Inkerlink

1. Inkerlink

Shenmue II In-Game Screenshot Location in WIndows?

Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for!
  2. Inkerlink

Sounds good, I appreciate it!
  3. Inkerlink

Hello everyone. I tried searching for an answer but wasn't able to find anything. I'm hoping someone can help. I was wondering if it was possible to find the folder that stores the in-game Shenmue II screenshots (like the one below) that you take using the in-game camera feature. I am NOT...
  4. Inkerlink

[RELEASE] Shenmue Audio Restoration Project - Shenmue English & Japanese Dub - Shenmue II English

So is this project dead? Is Japanese Shenmue II going to happen still?
  5. Inkerlink

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

This list should be updated lol...
  6. Inkerlink

fontdef shenmue 2 header

Is it possible you can do a fresh install on another computer and get the files that way to copy back over?
  7. Inkerlink

Shenmue I and II Bloom Day/Night Cycle

Does anyone know if there is a mod that can change the bloom setting so it only enables during the night in the Shenmue games? In Shenmue IIx the bloom only enabled during the night, and while I appreciate D3T keeping the bloom and also putting it in Shenmue I, the bloom is enabled all the time...
  8. Inkerlink

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Welp I took the plunge and bought a digital copy just now... can't wait to play :D That being said, the fact I had to buy a second copy just to play the game even remotely close to release day is fubar.
  9. Inkerlink

Yeah mine just updated too that it's going to take another 3-7 business days.... rip.
  10. Inkerlink

I'm honestly debating just getting the game digitally so I can actually play the freaking game tonight.
  11. Inkerlink

Yeah same here, no updates yet, still in BC. Although it looks like truck_1_0_1 got an update recently so fingers crossed ours are updated soon as well!
  12. Inkerlink

9:40PM, still no update. Guess this backer isn't going to get to play Shenmue 3 on launch day. :(
  13. Inkerlink

4:30pm... Not even out for delivery yet. :weary:
  14. Inkerlink

What mods should I install before playing Shenmue I & II for the first time?

I think by default the in-game aspect ratio should fit your monitor, but the cut-scenes have been letterboxed to 4:3 by default. If you want the cutscenes to be at least 16:9, then I'd suggest getting the widescreen mod. Also, get the audio restoration mod to increase the quality of the voices...
Back