Recent content by Inno

1. Inno

Join the Shenmue United discord!

--Snip--
  2. Inno

Debug map found in Shenmue I

Interesting. How do you load this map? Also, I suspect that, if this indeed only in HD, then d3t must've added other debug maps as well. Would love to see more of these come to light.
  3. Inno

E3 2019...Is Your Body Ready? [General Discussion, Schedule & Links]

I'm doubting a PC port outside of Microsoft potentially porting the XBO BC program to PC, which they've contemplated doing before. But being able to play it on an XBO or an XBO X at 960p/4K respectively without worrying about an old Xbox eventually dying off and without having to deal with the...
  4. Inno

E3 2019...Is Your Body Ready? [General Discussion, Schedule & Links]

Tbh, I'm more happy about Microsoft's announcement yesterday (on their site, not at their conference, as far as I know) regarding the fact that Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the original Xbox (which is a different, better game from the other versions) is backwards compatible as part of the...
  5. Inno

Video 1 - Shenmue III MINIGAME footage from IGN Japan (13 minutes)

What can I say? I love this. I'd appreciate a less goofy walk from Ryo, but its otherwise great. EGS can't shit on how happy seeing this gameplay makes me feel. Today's a better day than yesterday, I can say that much.)))
  6. Inno

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

I know how you feel. Even with the news of an eventual Steam release, or even if, by some magic, you were able to play it on Steam on release day... large amounts of unnecessary damage has been done to the game's image online, and even the normally pretty agreeable Shenmue fanbase has been very...
  7. Inno

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Are you incapable of reading, dude? We've already said repeatedly why the app is a piece of the shittiest-tier of garbage and why we refuse to use it. Period. Also, I am a true fan, thank you very much, I just don't let video game franchises determine when I should undermine my own personal...
  8. Inno

That means nothing, considering the backlash happened happened yet, and Yu-san's already admitted to not following the industry. Especially not the PC, which he doesn't have much experience with, since he's always been a console developer. I think he had no idea what this whole EGS deal was...
  9. Inno

Possibly. Of all the released EGS exclusives thus far, I don't think any of them support modding. Maybe that's coincidence, maybe not. Hard to know.
  10. Inno

The only reason I accept buying games on Steam is because Gabe Newell's promised in past that if Steam goes bankrupt, they will make sure players can still access and play their games (and since that's on record, if he were to lie about such a thing, he'd be in deep shit). I'm paranoid about...
  11. Inno

Dude, YOU don't have the details, so why are you acting as though this is factually helping Shenmue when there's nothing suggesting that to be true? Unless you DO have the details, in which case, pray tell.
  12. Inno

Near as I can tell, Steam isn't going to let them generate the keys without opening the game up for pre-orders. This is what happened with Metro: Last Light, where people had already pre-ordered on Steam and thus, since the keys were generated, got to use their keys and play on Steam a year...
  13. Inno

Are you really naive enough to think publishers are taking the money to make the games better? Like Metro: Exodus, a game that got the EGS exclusivity A WEEK before launch? Come on, dude. Come on.
  14. Inno

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but yes, EGS is as bad as people say. We've caught it spying, and thanks to Tencent (the same company responsible for implementing China's social credit system, remember), who has a history of spying, basically owning Epic, we know why it's such an invasive...
  15. Inno

Already addressed that: "Metro: Exodus didn't sell well. Sold better than the original Metro: Last Light by 2.5x, but considering M:LL's original launch was fucked beyond belief and no one bought it, that doesn't mean much at all. THQ Nordic's reports haven't suggested that Metro: Exodus has...
Back