Recent content by ioritree

1. ioritree

[Solved]About Shenmue 3 modding

sorry, still don't know how to import the model to the game correctly :) try to extract psk files from umodel tool then use blender output the fbx files . input files to the unreal engine 4.2 then cooking files then put "uasset" and "uexp" files reapck to mod.pak file. (texture and other not yet...
  2. ioritree

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

thank you now working good.(hope can be add custom swap npc to npc , ex C21<-->C22 E40<-->E41 . . . )
  3. ioritree

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

thank you ,but launch game will get this error message
  4. ioritree

[Question]about UE4 moding

thank ,skeleton have a lot of bone RYO original bone another model bone have any quickly method to swap skeleton/bone? (if this part really hard to explain,i will give up lol)
  5. ioritree

thank you ,is it mean i need extract skeleton from "SK_RYO_F000_00 of original" and repalce to projetct then package project again ? (sorry ,really don't know how to set skeleton to matches)
  6. ioritree

hello ,everyone ! i have a quesion about ue4 moding before somone said watch this tut videos could be understand how to moding. but..still have some problem on my moding lol (it's my first time mod UE4,maybe this is a big problem) first say my step ,hope someone can understand my broken...
  7. ioritree

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Dreamcast Ryo mod

--delete--
Back