Recent content by itani

1. I

My BFF Capsule Toy looks so funny

2. I

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

Was really disappointed with the Epic announcement but this update puts me at ease. They handled it pretty well. I still feel betrayed but knowing the publisher thats signed the deal made more things possible for the game I can put up with it. I just hope that my Chibi is in the game and no...
  3. I

Do you guys think there will be more in the game than just this village and the harbour?

I'm just hoping the whole game doesn't take place in the same place. What are your thoughts on this?
  4. I

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

What's Joe's knowledge and how much he likes the game got to do with the complaints? What he said is true. The backlash is deserved
  5. I

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Angry Joe just posted a video of top 10 worst E3 moments 2019 and Shenmue is number 1
  6. I

I've followed the Kickstarter since day 1 and it was run like a shambles and the updates have been awful. This was just a cherry on top. $1800 to be deceived. The game looks really rough and this is definitely my first and only time I help or pledge for a game.
  7. I

Who is the person that posts updates on Kickstarter? I just wanna know how they can be so insensitive to the situation. They knew the backlash they will get but that message just triggers me. Full of lies talking about how they've decided it is the best platform.....you mean the platform that...
  8. I

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Or just being hopeful lol. Also how much are they really spoiling if they show some more areas.....every trailer is vague like they're hiding something. Maybe I'm wrong, wait and see in November. They've been very against showing gameplay that's for sure
  9. I

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive for PC Version!

Trailer looked all right. Not gonna sugar coat it but each trailer we've gotten is very vague. Facial animations are nowhere to be found which sucks in this day and age. The voice acting and other stuff I can look passed. Also they rarely show any new areas....always the same places since the...
  10. I

I backed the game at $1800 and no matter how you spin this i feel betrayed. Tried helping and in the end they just spat in my face :(
  11. I

One of the backers posted YS Net = Asia Travel Co. Funniest thing I've read all day
  12. I

As a backer it doesn't mean anything if it's timed or exclusive. I would want a Steam key day one. Feel really deceived how they've known about this and even posted a very insensitive message as an update. Mistake after mistake from this Kickstarter
  13. I

I found their new Kickstarter update very insensitive too. How did they think this would go? Whoever runs the Kickstarter has been bad from the start imo
  14. I

Shenmue 3 for PC is Epic Store exclusive after seeing the latest trailer

Yeah but what about backers we are being left in the dark not knowing what we will get......
Back