Recent content by Javes

1. J

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

Shenhua outfit mod that matches the dress she wears in Shenmue 2: https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/any-plans-for-shenhua-clothing-mods-in-shenmue-iii.2342/post-101697 Thanks, but if it's too much work or whatever, don't bother.
  2. J

Any plans for Shenhua clothing mods in Shenmue III?

Thanks for replying. All I really wanted was an outfit that was more like the dress she wore in 2. E.g.: So basically, all I would like is for the yellow part around her waist to be elongated to her ankles, like a dress. I'd like a scarf added, and for the scarf and arms to be around the same...
  3. J

PC: How to launch Shenmue I or II executables without initial launcher window?

Thanks; that did just what I wanted. How do you patch it out?
  4. J

Can you change Shenhua's clothes? Are there clothes similar to her original outfit?

Considering it has PS4 buttons, it might not be a mod, but official on-disc DLC? (potentially controversial?) It looks nice, though; big improvement over her banana suit.
  5. J

PC: How to launch Shenmue I or II executables without initial launcher window?

Is there a way to launch either Shenmue I or II individually on PC, without the launcher window appearing? In the game's folders, they each have their own .exe file but it still opens the launcher, regardless…
  6. J

Any plans for Shenhua clothing mods in Shenmue III?

I've noticed a lot of people are like me, and really dislike Shenhua's default costume in Shenmue III, with the main reason being it's kinda dull, and breaks immersion and continuity from what she wears at the end of Shenmue 2. So I was just wondering / have a request: if any modders could...
  7. J

Can you change Shenhua's clothes? Are there clothes similar to her original outfit?

Really? Well that's a disappointment. Any ETA on when that DLC will be available? I'm glad I got the PC version then; hopefully we can get some free clothing options for her (and Ryo) via mods.
  8. J

I'm about to play Shenmue 3; one of the first things I want to do is change Shenhua's outfit to something resembling her original outfit from the original games. Firstly, can you change her clothes? And are there a lot of clothing options for her (without paying extra for DLC)? Are any of them...
Back