Recent content by Jerrid'sRamenShop

1. Jerrid'sRamenShop

What Movie Are You Watching?

Yea... completely reengineer each other through plastic surgery, even height differences and I am sure "other things..." :unsure: and voice box manipulation to infiltrate one another's organizations. 🤪 Still a damn good action flick though. ^^! And this made me think back to these. :ROFLMAO...
  2. Jerrid'sRamenShop

What TV shows are you watching?

I do not know for sure. But I have a feeling they simply do a few days to make a weeks worth. Or a week or two to make a months work, etc. Now how many hours in each day I do not know and it would depend on the characters being used and the story flow. Basically the stories are to the minute...
  3. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Personally I am not sure how Kong is suppose to win, ever. Besides pure raw strength, and even that can be debated when compared to Godzilla, he is just simply outclassed in all other ways. I assume they give him the axe or bone looking weapon in the trailer, to show he is capable of using...
  4. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Always been a Godzilla fan, but obviously there have been some movies that were much better than some others. Will say I hope this newer King Kong vs Godzilla has more to it than just Godzilla being the bad guy however. Maybe it is Mecha Godzilla or some how normal Godzilla being controlled by...
  5. Jerrid'sRamenShop

All seasons or a complete series? Because Doctor Who has been on for only a Time Lord knows how long. As Time Goes By has nine seasons. I lost track of the many seasons of Are You Being Served and their spin offs... ^^! I have never watched, nor probably ever will Coronation Street (10,242...
  6. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Sumo

This was a bit hard to watch. Getting hurt during the match is one thing. It is a combat sport after all, injuries unfortunately are going to happen. But to watch a human being who is clearly not all there, trying to keep going and no one helps or stops them is awkward to say the least...
  7. Jerrid'sRamenShop

What about Japanese cartons/anime? Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon and Inuyasha to name a few. o_O
  8. Jerrid'sRamenShop

I did not know this until recently, but Nero the Hero from Death Race 2000 (see a few posts above for full free movie on YouTube), is actually Martin Kove who plays John Kreese on Karate Kid/Kobra Kai. I thought I had recognized him from some where, but could not put the two together. ^^! I...
  9. Jerrid'sRamenShop

I must be on a David Carradine stint. Also I thought I had posted at least DR2K in the forum before, but maybe not in the movie section like it belongs? Regardless these two are watchable, the former much better than the latter, but I like them. And DR2K has been influential in a lot of...
  10. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Why did Ryo race home in the beginning?

I wont argue with what that says and I am not sure what "until recently" actually means or when that was posted (I wont be clicking on the article.), but obviously before April 2002. However I distinctly remember that they were doing the two days out of the month Saturday thing before 2000, as...
  11. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Not a movie per say, but I was crying with laughter. ^^!
  12. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Dojo Cooking Thread

You sure it was not the pizza? Is that egg on it? Also Covid again?
  13. Jerrid'sRamenShop

What song are you listening to right now?

Actually I am the same way, provided it is not just screaming and cursing. ^^! Some music or types of music I just can not get into. But yes, 90% I certainly can.
  14. Jerrid'sRamenShop

Watch this as well. It will bring a whole new light to the whole Karate Kid and maybe even Cobra Kai perspective. ^^!
Back