Recent content by Jezza_x

1. Jezza_x

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

I would assume it might, I just need to figure out how to trigger the quest. Did you have any information on who you need to speak to in order to do it?
  2. Jezza_x

That makes a lot of sense. So, once I've done the side quests in Bailu, I should effectively get the trophy. I've done the one for elder yeh, do we know of others?
  3. Jezza_x

I did find a video that someone posted of collecting herbs, which helped a bit, but it didn't include all of them. As of now, all I encounter is licorice which respawns everywhere. I'm starting to wonder if it's bugged or has criteria that we don't know about.
  4. Jezza_x

Herb Hunting Side Quest.

Most of these herbs are in the rice fields near martial Hall and the fields opposite near the cows.
  5. Jezza_x

Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

I've still yet to get the white lure :crying:
  6. Jezza_x

Shenmue 3: side quests

Wow, that's mega tedious, it's a good thing that fishing is one of the more relaxing jobs in the game though, and I suppose you'd also unlock many of the money trophies doing that too.
  7. Jezza_x

7 months? I didn't realise it was that long, I was expecting it to be a lot shorter, that's plenty of time.
  8. Jezza_x

I'm not sure how frequently that refreshes to indicate how many people have unlocked that particular trophy, so I thought it would still be worth asking to find out if it's possible. It's frustrating that there's no counter or check marks against the map.
  9. Jezza_x

See my post above, you can definitely obtain the capsule from a machine that the boy with the soccer ball requests.
  10. Jezza_x

One of the quests you're referring to is the little boy with the soccer ball, I did that quest twice to see what you get. The capsule toy isn't that rare, it's one of the digger/forklift toys that's easily obtained. The fishing spot he refers to is by the little flower Grove, but I still...
  11. Jezza_x

1000 fish caught is crazy, even if you did 10 fish a day, that's 100 days of fishing, you'd likely reach the bad ending before you managed that. I can only assume it would require multiple NG+ plays to unlock that trophy.
  12. Jezza_x

Yes you do. The only things removed from your inventory are story items.
  13. Jezza_x

Me and my girlfriend have spent most of the afternoon hunting herbs in Bailu, we've scoured all of the maps twice and believe we've found everything, but haven't unlocked a trophy. Has anyone managed to unlock this yet? I'm curious if there's a potential glitch. It would be more helpful if we...
  14. Jezza_x

I'm in New game+ and they're still locked off. I've fished at every spot I can find with a functional sign and I've yet to get a trophy.
  15. Jezza_x

I believe this is related to the kid with the soccer ball, I've done that quest and he directed me to a location with a broken sign where I still couldn't fish.
Back