Recent content by Jobi14119

1. Jobi14119

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

As much as I'd love for this to be true and josh might be a source of funds for another outing in shenmue's world, just don't put all your eggs in one basket. It's always wise to be cautious until we know something more concrete. Not trying to be downer, far from my intention. I'd love another...
  2. Jobi14119

That's great to see. Like you say, just to see the man is still around and looking happy is the main thing. :)
  3. Jobi14119

Personally and sadly I think the project/franchise has just been completely abandoned at this point. A sequel ideally should of been greenlit 2 or so years ago.
  4. Jobi14119

I honestly don't think the nice approach to sega is really working. They need to see and feel how pissed the fanbase is getting with their constant mistreatment of yu suzuki, the fanbase and the series in general. There's nothing wrong with showing passion for a good cause but sometimes they...
  5. Jobi14119

Focusing on making the world bigger to me is secondary. Like someone else here stated I'd be more than happy with a game the size of yokosuka/dobuita or even bailu village. The focus needs to be more on fleshing out the characters and the story. Making the world bigger is a nice thought for an...
  6. Jobi14119

I believe shenmue 4 will happen eventually. I'm in that mindset that they're (Sega) are waiting for yu and Ys net to find a partner/publisher so they can give him the go ahead. Last thing we really did hear were they were pitching whether they still are or have stopped...I have no idea. It would...
  7. Jobi14119

Maybe the recent change in leadership or at the top of Sega might alter their outlook or thoughts on shenmue and their other IP's? I doubt it but they're doing jet set, golden axe, street of rage and talking about VF. There are possibilities there but I think they're waiting for yu to find a...
  8. Jobi14119

So until anything concrete happens it's back to the daily grind of apples, bananas and sailors?😂🤔
  9. Jobi14119

I'd say there was a couple of people/users from what i saw.
  10. Jobi14119

So only a couple then 🤣
  11. Jobi14119

In the words of one of our favourites from the franchise Ren "Things are getting interesting." Also he states that the 3 projects have been correctly guessed. Like another member stated here shenmue 4 was a guess in the comments but there's dozens there. It's worth keeping an eye on any...
  12. Jobi14119

First time I've been on in quite a while :) I know josh was saying a while ago he could "probably" secure funds for a shenmue game? Pretty sure he was talking about the 5th game but maybe he got lucky with a studio and struck a deal for both. We can hope at least. At this rate any news is welcome.
  13. Jobi14119

Shenmue 4 Rumour on 4Chan

I'm just at that stage now where I'll only believe it when i see an actual announcement made. I'll just binge play the 3 games until that day comes like someone above has said when it comes to shenmue patience is necessary both in playing the games and waiting for them.
  14. Jobi14119

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I don't think it will be at a playstation showcase event tbf. Most likely be an announced partnership on a social media platform.
  15. Jobi14119

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

You know what we need? We need to find some sailors and see if they'll fund shenmue 4 for us. 😂
Back