1. johnjohnbrem

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Poncha emergency. Works everytime!
  2. johnjohnbrem

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

But we are all fans :((
  3. johnjohnbrem

The negativity surrounding Shenmue3

I find it funny that you acuse me of being incapable of talking like an adult yet you are the one who says things like "you from norway? You should be smart".
  4. johnjohnbrem

One reads 'Cigarettes to warm the throat, alcohol to cool it' and expects you not to whine like that, as if Yu is personally trying to mess with you with his decisions regarding S3. No wonder Spaghetti and the old crew don't stick around anymore, all we do is go back and forth... Epic, KS...
  5. johnjohnbrem

Fucking hell, this forum is getting unbearable with all this whining... In a couple of months you will be playing the game, chill the fuck out. Wanna worry about something? Google Syria.
  6. johnjohnbrem

What locations would you like to visit in future games?

The Del Boca Vista complex, Florida. Also maybe Tibet and Funchal, of course.
  7. johnjohnbrem

StonedMue

I did it the other day, it was beautiful :))
  8. johnjohnbrem

StonedMue

So I'm not alone in this. Let's make it a thing. Same with me on fast paced games. I remember being a kid and smoking some synthetic stuff with my friends and then playing marvel vs capcom and i almost had an heart attack, it was way too fast and intense for me to handle.
  9. johnjohnbrem

StonedMue

That's what I imagined, that mix of hilarious and existential dread is the post-modern flair we should use too get people to try the game! Not offended, I smoke too. Not sure if I'm allowed or not but anyways I get that fast-paced games should be easier to play stoned but at least for me I think...
  10. johnjohnbrem

StonedMue

No, getting people to know about the games shouldn't be a priority, our main focus should be discussing the epic/steam conspiracy and torturing Yu Suzuki, I agree.
  11. johnjohnbrem

StonedMue

I think this has been discussed before, but what about trying to get stoners to play Shenmue? Think about. The pace, the quirkiness, the bizarre dialogues/voice-acting, the relaxed plot... The Shenmue series should be appealing to stoners, why are they all playing No Man's Sky instead of Shenmue...
  12. johnjohnbrem

Shenmue 3 FAQ's Up. Shenmue 3 will come to Steam

Yes, let's discuss this subject for the 1000000th time, that will work.
  13. johnjohnbrem

Bailu Village partial map

Great job, I can't wait to wander around those houses!
  14. johnjohnbrem

Shenmue 3 FAQ's Up. Shenmue 3 will come to Steam

Are we still discussing this steam nonsense? Ffs...
  15. johnjohnbrem

Huber Syndrome — Shenmue III Hands On

Damn, this guy is enthusiastic. I wonder if he is always like this. Imagine him waking up in the morning next to his girlfriend/boyfriend with this sort of energy "HEEEY LET'S GET SOME BREAKFAST" and they just scream "quiet, fucknut".
Back