Recent content by jsh020

1. jsh020

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Guess its back to hibernarion unless i see an actual announcement. Cant say im too hopeful tbh but hope to be proven wrong. Your gonna be eating good then cause after 4 the games jump up in content and length. 5 seems a bit divisive in that regard but stuff like the judgement games, 0, and 7...
  2. jsh020

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I mean you say early 60's like thats young when gaming is an industry where more and more people are retiring or taking dramatically less hands on positions in their 50's. So many absolute legend directors hung up the director positions years ago like its been 8 years since shinji mikami...
  3. jsh020

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Kojima in general is one of the most easily misquoted people in the industry to the point where there was a period he was seen as this totally up his own ass pompous guy cause of rough translations of him and people jumping the gun, meanwhile in real life he's just a dorky dude obsessed with...
  4. jsh020

Do you think Shenmue 4 will also come out for PS4?

in a better world maybe but the chip shortage is so consistently messed up right now and it's actually been getting worse. If sony is making sure god of war 5 is gonna be on ps4 then that should tell you all you need to know about how little faith they have in production to keep up with demand...
  5. jsh020

Adult Swim Broadcast Ratings

I kind of dont think this is much given the 3 shows left of it are pretty unpopular series from this season with low ratings and the two to the right of it is a season 1 of a show from a year ago and a moderately watched comedy series from last season. Most popular on Crunchyroll almost always...
  6. jsh020

I gotta be honest im not sure theres gonna be an announcement soon even if 110 foots the bill, kind of feel like that timing window is sort of passing with the anime over and all that(honestly its weirder to announce after the anime than before it like what the world ends with you did making it...
  7. jsh020

Ill be honest im still confused why the apple and bannana would mean shenmue. Like yeah 3 had promo images of them but never like a direct correlation in the same way a forklift is. ive never seen anyone associate that with shenmue 3 until now.
  8. jsh020

I think the complaint that nothing happens in 3 is more or less getting lost in what people myself included actually might mean, which is its not that nothing literally happens its more nothing that happens really had the impact it needed to feel like it progressed things along. Which honestly...
  9. jsh020

I kind of gave up hope on a 4 so this shit better not of brought me back into the hopium phase only to let me down. I'm also gonna echo this, i mean i still stand shenmue 3 is like a solid 7 on the lower end for me even without the curve so I still like it. But it absolutely has alot of...
  10. jsh020

General RGG Discussion

great news I mean do keep in mind, the caveat here is POTENTIAL sales, so its not actually hard numbers, but it at least gives a good sign that it'll be closer to 6's sales than not.
  11. jsh020

General RGG Discussion

I think we are past franchise fatigue unless you count the remasters which only really counts for newer fans, but it was really bad during yakuza 0-fotns releases where even for me there was just too much, granted i had no problem blasting through 0 and 6 cause they were new experiences, the...
  12. jsh020

General RGG Discussion

I mean yes it did, but yakuza 6 had beat takeshi whose literally the most well known and beloved actor in japan and 6 still underperformed at launch. I'm sure both helped sales but I doubt that made a massive difference these games have been declining rapidly in sales since 5, I think its really...
  13. jsh020

General RGG Discussion

Series still continues its pretty steep decline in japan, thats #1 but thats down about 70K copies from yakuza 6 which on release was considered a disappointment at the time https://www.dualshockers.com/yakuza-6-sales-slightly-unsatisfactory-ps4-exclusive/ I think its safe to assume RGG has...
  14. jsh020

General RGG Discussion

Honestly its worth it even just to play yakuza 3 with a not horrendous translation like the ps3 release had. The addition of 4 and especially 5 at 60 fps just makes it a steal.
  15. jsh020

General RGG Discussion

I heard a few people throw around the word grinding so maybe this is more a problem of people being under-leveled or underprepared considering the game only came out a little while ago so it isnt out of the question people may have rushed, although sometimes when your playing a game like this...
Back