Recent content by KalJenko

1. KalJenko

Post Your Shenmue Collection

That would be the music box, I should have more on display then hidden behind the PC version of Shenmue III
  2. KalJenko

Are you even a real fan of DOA if you don't own at least one Kasumi statue haha
  3. KalJenko

Currently looking for a bigger shelf or better way to display everything, but here's my collection. Amazes me how many different versions/copies of the game we all own for a series that currently only has 3 entries
  4. KalJenko

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

Just being informed mine has arrived today even thou yesterday it was down as the 10th May for delivery. The box was thrown over the garden fence by the delivery driver, luckily no damage going by the photo sent, won't know for sure until I leave work and check it for myself but going by the...
  5. KalJenko

Just received an email saying it's shipped
  6. KalJenko

Anyone got any least news on this? We are fast approaching the end of Q1 and still not heard anything on shipping
  7. KalJenko

Official Shenmue Ryo Statue

I see Shenmue, I click buy
  8. KalJenko

Shenmue Music box + signed partition available

Received mine today, not something I would normally purchase and especially at the price it cost, but so glad I did. I'm going to look at getting the music sheet framed
  9. KalJenko

Just got an email stating that its looking to be Q1 2022 when shipping will be taking place
  10. KalJenko

Anyone else having to pay 55 in duty/tax before you receive your order? Any other month it wouldn't be an issue but right on top of Christmas, I didn't need
  11. KalJenko

Just got a confirmation email saying mine as being shipped
  12. KalJenko

I went and ahead and got one, also included the gift of the Handsigned Score, which is limited to the first 250 people
  13. KalJenko

Shenmue World Issue 1 Kickstarter!

Received my copy today, the magazine is top quality, I also love the fact the spine of the magazine is going to spell out Shenmue World with future issues.
  14. KalJenko

Try to add 2000 copies to your cart and it will tell you no and also how many copies are available
  15. KalJenko

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

My guess is an anime movie set between Shenmue 1 and 2 and the movie is titled "the Boat Chapter". I think next to Shenmue 3 and 4 the boat chapter is the most requested thing to Yu, this might be a way of giving us what us fans wants.
Back