Recent content by Kano

1. Kano

Can we do a power rankings thread?

No bully pls, I am just doing this off the top of my head. Bosses only. Big Mad Angels Guy - SI Rod Stunt - SII Greg More - SII Chunyan Xu - SII Bailu Muscles Guy - SIII Chobu Muscles Guy - SIII Dou Niu - SII Chai - SI Master Baihu - SII Lan Di Like I said, it is off the top of my head. I...
  2. Kano

Which systems/ideas from Shenmue 3 would you keep for Shenmue 4? Get rid of?

Return to the old VF fighter engine. Change the QTEs back to the original prompts. Stamina system - I could take it or leave it. Bring back analogue running. I didnt like Ryo was either walking or Running. In SI/II you could do a jogby pulling the trigger half way. I thought pulling a...
  3. Kano

I feel like fake locations was a mistake.

Anyone else? Up until Niaowu, you could feel the late 1908s atmosphere. Even in Bailu, it wasn't so bad being a very rural martial arts hotspot. But Niaowu seemed cliche and not at all period correct. It lacked feel. Really wish they stuck with real world locations!
  4. Kano

Who's playing Shenmue 3 slowly?

34 Hours in. Max Kung Fu. Trying to figure out how to beat the local gangs leader.
  5. Kano

I love it

Because even though I love Shenmue, Shenmue III as a game is not that well constructed. Lots of technical shortcomings. I don't think it will really effect Shenmue IV though
Back