Recent content by Kashola

1. K

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

My opinion hasn't changed. The thread was a mistake. People need thicker skin. If you don't like something, move on and don't focus on it. Ignoring you now. Enjoy being livid.
  2. K

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

This thread was a mistake. I'm sorry. I didn't think a Shenmue forum would devolve over something so silly.
  3. K

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

I'm pretty sure that this wasn't the writers/devs of Shenmue that made up the name. It seemed to be a wall of backer names and they had a choice of answer, not some political statement by Yu or YSnet.
  4. K

Tell me your feeling who played game,are you satisfied with shenmue 3

Well to actually answer the question that started this thread: There are valid criticisms but after all is said and done I've thoroughly enjoyed the game and have already started a hardest difficulty playthrough. I did much of the content my first time through but not in a completionist sense...
  5. K

Not uncommon for people to take days off work for big releases, or they work from home and have no children, such as myself.
  6. K

Well, we still have some story DLC upcoming so maybe the overall game's narrative will be more fleshed out? That's my hope at least.
  7. K

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

That book was so cool, I wish I sprung for that tier but at the time I just had come home from a vacation when the Kickstarter was announced so I was drained on funds.
  8. K

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

9. K

WOOD CHOPPING THREAD

Nice. Tbh when I got my score I wasn't even paying attention to getting excellent hits and whatnot, I just figured out if you spam fast enough you can hit any log immediately, no matter the size UNLESS it's placed in the middle. I just got godly RNG apparently when I got the 157. Idk if i...
  10. K

WOOD CHOPPING THREAD

Posted to Reddit a couple of days ago. Signed up on the dojo (again?) and saw this thread.
Back