Recent content by Kenzo38130

1. Kenzo38130

My upcoming game inspired by "shenmue" and "yakuza".

A big thanks to @SliverOfSand for this amazing drawing.
  2. Kenzo38130

thank you so much @Shansun95 i really appreciate it.
  3. Kenzo38130

thank you very much, yes i will post all game news here from now on. for old news it's on this site: https://www.indiedb.com/games/hood-story-kaito-yamazaki (sorry for my bad english)
  4. Kenzo38130

Incredible Fan made trailer

i think the same too
  5. Kenzo38130

Incredible Fan made trailer

By: RyoX - Synthwave Videogame & Anime OST ReMixes
  6. Kenzo38130

every time i see your avatar i'm almost laughing.
  7. Kenzo38130

RGG Thread (Yakuza + Judgement etc)

i really hope the game will come to pc too , i dont have a console but i played judgement 1 and it was one of the best game i ever played
  8. Kenzo38130

Thanks , Its a good idea , i'll probably wait until i have a little story set up in the game so beta testers will have something to play for because fighting against npc and playing mini games is not enough I suppose.
  9. Kenzo38130

hi everyone, i hope you're all doing good. In this post i will be talking about a game i have been developing for over a year now. i dont speak english very well as you can see but i hope everyone will be able to understand me.(the game will be fully translated in English of course). the game...
  10. Kenzo38130

Virtua Fighter x Esports just announced at TGS 2020

i hope the game will come to pc too
  11. Kenzo38130

Mental Health Dojo

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  12. Kenzo38130

Would we be able to love Shenmue the same way if the story ends as an animation?

NO! i like shenmue as a video game , i would prefer a shenmue 2.5D with a street of rage view then an anime , i will probably love the anime tho but i want shenmue to stay a video game
  13. Kenzo38130

Mental Health Dojo

i lost my right leg last month due to health problems from cancer i had in 2013 but i'm fine i don't care some lose their sight others are in a wheelchair that's why I never complain, there's always worse than me, everyone will live difficult times multiple time in his life but always have to...
  14. Kenzo38130

Unearthing one of Sakuragaoka's Best Kept Secrets?

amazing i really think your theory is true , nice found