Recent content by Kenzo130

1. Kenzo130

Virtua Pet: Chobu Chan Released Today

Finished it that was pretty good
  2. Kenzo130

My upcoming game inspired by "shenmue" and "yakuza".

I've just added a Photo Mode to my game! Over 200 filters, free cam, selfie mode, autofocus etc… plus, the ability to adjust facial expressions.
  3. Kenzo130

New Arcade Games (inspired by Pong and OutRun).
  4. Kenzo130

Sellable items and pawn shop Test. Sellable items can be obtained through various mini-games or as rewards after a fight.
  5. Kenzo130

VOTE Shenmue in Retro Gamer top 100 games of all time!

Done, I know my list is a bit weird lmao but there it is. 1- Shenmue 2 2 - Shenmue 1 3 - Bully (Canis Canem Edit) 4 - Yakuza kiwami 2 5 - Shenmue 3 6 - sleeping dogs 7 - Judgment 8 - Saints Row 2 9 - GTA 4 10 - Final Fight Streetwise (yeah, ik, i like it) 11 - Urban Reign 12 - Red Dead 2 13 -...
  6. Kenzo130

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Yes with DS4 should work fine since it will emulate an xbox controller.
  7. Kenzo130

Thank you, @ShenSun , It's still unfinished, but I think I managed to make a forklift job mini-game that fit well with my game.
  8. Kenzo130

Forklift job test (Kaito must visit Hello Work for a job interview before starting his forklift job)
  9. Kenzo130

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, that's really help to keep me motivated.
  10. Kenzo130

Would you pay the price?

Yes
  11. Kenzo130

Would you pay the price?

No of course
  12. Kenzo130

A Shenmue Story - New Shenmue Journey from George Kitchen!

Alright I will do the same I will map the control to my xinput controller and will play it a lot more tonight, but from i played already im really impressed and i cant believe you manage to do all that in a short period of time really good job man
Back