Recent content by King of the Travellers

1. King of the Travellers

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

For those thinking about a rpg racer, you should have a look at Racing Lagoon, a Japan only ps1 game made by Square https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_Lagoon Recently got a full English patch here; https://www.romhacking.net/translations/6352/
  2. King of the Travellers

New Sega Shenmue Merch...OFFICIAL SHENMUE ‘TOBACCO AND GOLD’ UNISEX COLOGNE ;)

If anyone is wondering why the hell you'd want to smell like fags and gold, the extended description mentions a strong patchouli scent also
  3. King of the Travellers

Sony Account Security Issues

Stop reusing passwords on multiple sites, get a password manager like bitwarden to help, set up 2FA. You can use haveibeenpwned.com to see where your usernames/emails/passwords have been leaked
  4. King of the Travellers

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

For good anime, Kaiji comes out on top for me. Loved it from start to finish. Angel Cop is a great watch if you can appreciate it for what it is; total garbage. I'd also echo the sentiments above, I think this Shenmue announcement will be related to a media other than games. Whether that's...
  5. King of the Travellers

So if yu gets to old before he can complete the saga

Just get JJ Abrams in til t'end of the series.
  6. King of the Travellers

PC Gamers...what are you doing?

The Epic game store isn't without its problems and theres some valid criticism out there but its completely unfair to accuse it of being spyware or insinuating your account isn't safe. People reuse passwords and once a new game launcher... launches , anyone with a combolist will run it through...
  7. King of the Travellers

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

We can rule out a rolling midnight release for PC as New Zealand is still showing pre purchase. I wonder what the unlock time will be so
  8. King of the Travellers

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Another questionable choice by Deepsilver that will only reflect poorly on the game.
  9. King of the Travellers

Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

Great trailer, not long to go now!
Back