Recent content by Kirino_Matsuyama

1. Kirino_Matsuyama

Blind Shenmue Let's Plays 🀩

I think that it is prerecoreded to be honest, but I still enjoy the lets play. It's nice to see somebody play the game when they haven't really heard of it before and don't know what to expect.
  2. Kirino_Matsuyama

Blind Shenmue Let's Plays 🀩

I've been watching a blind Shenmue Let's Play on YouTube by somebody called Deanly. It's so refreshing watching somebody experience Shenmue for the first time πŸƒπŸŒΈ. I've seen some Blind Let's Plays where YouTubers criticise Shenmue for not being as polished as a some of the modern games that...
  3. Kirino_Matsuyama

DALL E Mini - With the right prompt we can make it happen...

Forgot Shenmue 4, is this Shenmue 8 in space 😲.
  4. Kirino_Matsuyama

Wow, it look like it could be part of a πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦† race 🀭.
  5. Kirino_Matsuyama

Wow 🀭, you have found some awesome pictures 😲. That maternity photo has to be my favourite 🀣.
  6. Kirino_Matsuyama

I guess that it works okay sometimes, but I looked up this text "Ryo Hazuki with Nozomi Harasaki" and I got a picture that looks like it is from the Ring (Japanese horror movie) 😱. I'd be interested to see if any of your guys are interested in this AI thing, and if you find any interesting...
  7. Kirino_Matsuyama

**Thread merged** Recently I found out about Google's AI called DALL・E that can create images out of the text that you provide in the search box. The images are created via AI. It's pretty amazing. I thought I'd type in "Shenmue 4" just for fun. I got the attached result. It's quite amazing...
  8. Kirino_Matsuyama

Shenmue II Calm QTE Sound Effects

Thank you so much 🀩. Yes, that's the sound that I was after. I used Audacity to get the .mp3 and .wav files that I've attached 😁. Thank you for your help πŸ˜€.
  9. Kirino_Matsuyama

Thank you so much for getting back to me 😁. if I find it somewhere I'll post the information here πŸ‘.
  10. Kirino_Matsuyama

Hi there, I have a bit of a strange question. Does anybody know where I could download the .wav of the Shenmue II Calm QTE Sound Effects? The ones in Guilin πŸŒ„. I wanted to use it as a notification sound πŸ˜…. Can somebody point me in the right direction 😁?
  11. Kirino_Matsuyama

Kickstarter Update #133 Steam Key Announcement

Yey I've tried to close myself off from Shenmue III news so I can play it for the first time on the PC (Steam) πŸ₯³. I'll buy it again on Steam just to support the game πŸ‘πŸ».
  12. Kirino_Matsuyama

Kickstarter update #125 Shipping, Codes and Code Activation

Ahh there was a message on 9 January on the Kickstarter page, I think that I 'll get the game later on this month 😁 Physical reward fulfillment timeline Rewards will be shipping as production finishes for each reward, so rewards will be shipped individualy in most cases. Mid to late January...
  13. Kirino_Matsuyama

I've lived in Japan for around 10 years now. I live in the Kansai area and spent most of my time in Kyoto, but recently moved to Kobe. Believe it or not, I haven't been over to Yokosuka yet!!!! I got the Yokosuka City Hall to send me a few of those Shenmue brochures πŸ˜‹, but I still haven't been...
  14. Kirino_Matsuyama

Ahh, I think I've waited this long for Shenmue III that don't mind waiting for it to arrive at my door 😁 I've bought a few physical copies (to support the game) but left them unopened for now. I'm surprised that I'm able to stop myself from opening up the games I purchased. I think I've had a...
  15. Kirino_Matsuyama

I'm in Japan and have't received anything yet. My friend in the UK is also waiting. We have the Digital Codes, but I'm waiting for the physical game to arrive πŸ˜€
Back