Recent content by Kiyuu

1. Kiyuu

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

Thank you for giving the translation so quickly. Yes, "Grandmother" here doesn't mean her real gramma, as you say. In that case, is the translation below appropriate, you think? Ryo: おばあさんの家はどこだい? / Where is your grandmother's house? It shouldn't be her grandmother's house, but 宗ばあさん...
  2. Kiyuu

Hakusin should be 白秦 which refers to White Dynasty Qr. Myaokoh should be 苗光 which refers to Myao Guang Temple Tosyoken should be 豆将軒 which means Dou Jiang Diner Gekan could be 下巻 (2nd book of a two-part work), but not sure. Yeah, bear QTE must have been interesting. Shame they removed it...
  3. Kiyuu

Long time no talk, LanDC! It surely is a "huge" find, the King of Shenmue! Great job as always! Though I don't have much time now, I have to point out one important thing. OSY's name is 雲海 (Yunhai) actually, and 和尚 (Osho) part is his title. I'm not sure what is the right way to call Buddhist...
  4. Kiyuu

Yu Suzuki’s Early Days Working at Sega told in Manga Form — Completed! Parts 1, 2 and 3

Thank you for your hard work, Daniel-san! But, I happened to find a tiny mistranslation. As a student Yu-san earned "200,000 yen (2000 US$)" a month, not "20,000 yen." Quite a lot of money for a student back then, I believe. Anyway, keep up the great work for this community!
  5. Kiyuu

Real Kowloon (Photos and Videos)

Unfortunately, that place was closed about one year ago as this article says: https://buzzap.jp/news/20191015-warehouse-kawasaki-close/
  6. Kiyuu

Buy Shenmue & Shenmue II Here (Deals)

I'm afraid that news is not correct. According to Mr. Noguchi, the director of the Japanese localization in SEGA Japan, the Japanese version has only Japanese voices and subtitles. He answered the relative question in this interview, though it's in Japanese. (The almighty Switch might be...
  7. Kiyuu

Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

Thank you guys, for the welcome. Happy to see you all, too! Congrats Peter for reaching the top of the Shenmue Kingdom! ;) It was after seeing this post when I found a couple of messages in my mail box. As I said, I come to the Dojo from time to time, though I rarely contribute to the forums...
  8. Kiyuu

Ah, glad to see them untouched! I couldn't find them, as I was redirected to the new site automatically from the top page. Thanks for the immediate reply!
  9. Kiyuu

Thank you for your kind words, but I've never left the Dojo actually. BTW, how can we view the archived old forums? :unsure:
  10. Kiyuu

Am I too late to join the celebration? ;) Thank you for all the endeavor to renew our legendary Dojo! (y)
Back