Recent content by Kkenny23

1. K

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Yesterday was the opening ceremony, tonight we have 19h30 - 22h00 : Future games Show (world premier and new trailers) and 20h00 - 21h00 : Awesome indie
  2. K

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I'm worried that something might have gone wrong and what this "no comment" could mean... 😬
  3. K

OST preorder

You can get the track list on this website : https://www.universal-music.co.jp/p/uicz-4606/ Hopefully it will also be available on streaming platforms
  4. K

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

The music is from Valensia, both old songs and new tracks
  5. K

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

I don't know if it's an OST or if they just used this band's music but damn I like it!
  6. K

Remember that Yu likes to keep its projects close to his chest, and with what happened with S3 I think he won't reveal anything till he thinks he can
  7. K

Banana anyone?
  8. K

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Do we know when the anime final is supposed to air in Japan? Could be a hint for when we'll get new informations?
  9. K

One banana a day keeps the doctor away
  10. K

My two cents: I'll enjoy better a second season on the animation that covers S3's plot and then move on with S4 than replay S3 before S4 is out. I love S3 for what it was for the franchise but not that much as a game. And the plot was not that much so I wouldn't mind if it was retckoned in a...
  11. K

Shenmue Story - Ryo's Mother

Maybe we'll have more informations with the anime. How they will inform viewers that Ine San is not Ryo's mother? Maybe Ryo will go to the graveyard or something like that? Wait and see...
  12. K

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

"Plier le game" is an expression to say a huge success. I think that they are a bit disappointed by the sales but I hope they keep believing in a future SIV. As a lot of people said, the anime is a good thing for the future of the serie, I just hope some investors will take the risk to continue...
  13. K

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Hi everyone, I don't know if it was mentioned on the forum but according to a recent tweet from Cedric Biscay it seems that SIII didn't sell well: (he can't comment on the sales but if he doesn't communicate on it is a sign that it was not great) 😓
  14. K

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

If I remember right, Cedric Biscay replied to me that Yu Suzuki won't attend to the Magic Monaco. Things might have changed though...
Back