Recent content by Knux

1. K

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Title: Logo on the title screen not rotating after watching intro. Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: always Category: UI Status: not fixed Priority: low When watching the Intro-video with Shenhua, the Logo in the background is not rotating on the title screen.
  2. K

Title: Polygons on Ryos arm glitch out on sparring cutscene with fuku san Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: no idea- Category: graphics Status: not fixed Priority: low I triggered the sparring scene with fuku-san and noticed some polygons in ryos arm...
  3. K

Title: Action Button not showing when using items from the inventory. Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: always Category: UI Status: not fixed Priority: medium When trying to redeem a winning can, feeding the cat or inserting the sword handguard etc, you...
  4. K

Title: Action Button showing on non interactable objects Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: always? Category: UI Status: not fixed Priority: low When locking on to items that are stationary but can be focussed, the action button shows the downward arrow as...
  5. K

Title: Sounds not playing correctly when buying stuff. Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: 3/10 Category: sound Status: not fixed Priority: medium Sometimes sounds are not played when buying items like cans, capsules or when playing slot machine. Ommited...
  6. K

Title: Ryos mouth opening is not lined up with his mouth texture. Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) and assuming other platform as well Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: always Category: graphics Status: not fixed Priority: high When seing Ryo talk in a closeup, notice that the corners of...
  7. K

Ok, so i have played S1 the past few days and noticed a plethora of bugs that have not been listed. Get ready :) Title: Flags at Yamanose Shrine broken Platform: PS4 (non boost mode) Title Version: 1.0.1 Reproduction rate: always Category: graphics Status: not fixed Priority: low When visiting...
Back