Recent content by Konija

1. Konija

[RELEASE] wudecon - File/Model Converter for SM1/SM2

Ok, a *.png search is getting me pretty much everything I want. Thanks again @LemonHaze, both for the app, as well as the help. I don't think I'll need to bother you for a while, as I have plenty of stuff to be getting stuck in to (although any tips are always much appreciated of course)
  2. Konija

I think I've found some harbour stuff. But there's some real nightmare fuel mixed in there (not the kind of things I should be looking at before bed):
  3. Konija

@LemonHaze Thanks a lot for the quick response. I actually started manually removing the ends to some of those png and dds files (needed to download an app to view the later) and, as you've just said, they were mostly just menu scraps. I think it was the "Completed 0/0 operations" message that...
  4. Konija

@LemonHaze Thanks for this converter, but I'm having a little trouble. In fact, it looks to be the same issue that @ReeceKun was having, only the solution offered then isn't working for me. I've been using the latest version from Github (v1.0.7061.27731), but also tried that version you...
Back