Recent content by Kupo

1. Kupo

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Show less REPLY {QUOTE}- 4 probably isnt happening, the game sold pathetically with its worst debut in japan including the hd collection, only ranked at 17 in the uk during a week with no other releases before dropping off a cliff the next week. Its sad but this is probably it. One of the...
  2. Kupo

[Part 2] Shenmue Discussion with Yu Suzuki & Developers | IGN Japan

"I haven't done all the things I want to do yet. They will have to be for next time," says Suzuki, with a smile. I have a feeling that's a 😉 about S4 and how the series is going to be one big evolution of new concepts for each new entry, as S3 was the foundation to please the fans and...
  3. Kupo

Fuck that review. A lot of it ( though not all ) is written badly with a lot of BS ( Skyrim life sim????? Yakuza combat has more depth WTF, Yakuza does it better, Shenmue 1&2 combat lacked impact, eh? ). I know this game is not perfect as I'd give it an 8.5 max but, I really feel like there is...
  4. Kupo

Games you kinda dislike that everyone else loves...?

Hey Daniel, have you tried out Bloodborne yet. It's the only exclusive missing in your list.
  5. Kupo

Games you kinda dislike that everyone else loves...?

This is a weird one for me ( love me some deep story RPG fare ) as I both love it and hate parts of it that has gotten in the way of finishing it. Also I am not a graphics whore but what I'm about to say will relate to this game which is....... drum roll, please: The witcher 3. Before I begin I...
  6. Kupo

That's fine. The problem is the number 5 at the end. Many people DON'T read reviews they look for the number at the end and a 5 means a shit game to everyone with a coconut for a head with no brain. It's incredibly lazy but that's what the internet has spawned in this new generation. Why read to...
  7. Kupo

Look guys, relax. I wouldn't put to much stake in the AJSR. It does more harm to his channels credibility than S3 given the quality of the so-called review. People come for joes skits not Del whats his name ( I would know as I've been on and off the channel for years. I go there for the laughs...
  8. Kupo

Vote Shenmue III for PS4 Game of the Month for November 2019

Here's one more added(y)💪
  9. Kupo

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I definitely feel the game would run a hell of alot smoother if they patched in a locked FPS. It runs above 30 almost 100% of the time and I also noticed when a NPC gets stuck on an object they don't just glitch and fall apart like most other open world games, what happens is they fade out and...
  10. Kupo

I've never read such a misleading and lazy review that also refuses to go into specifics on many things. The only thing they got right was the story pacing and the QTE inconsistency. 1) Combat: Trusted reviews: You can input combos manually or cycle through moves to be automatically triggered...
  11. Kupo

Its why I dont like scores in general for reviews, it places such a weird value and priority over the dumbest things without substance, like remmember when IGN came under fire for their controversial review of Uncharted 4, where they dared to give it a 9.0 and that was considered too low so...
  12. Kupo

Vampyr says hello and that game sold just over a million copies after a year and that wasn't shitting bricks on metta either. Now this may vary fom game to game ofcourse, and the user score is balancing it out ( people take that seriously for better or worse ). I still think it'll nail a 70 when...
  13. Kupo

WTF are you talking about. Easy allies score a ratio of 1 to 10 not 1 to 5. Are you taking the piss.
  14. Kupo

Digital foundry analysis is up for anyone that wants to see it. It should also give some pretty decent exposure as well. There's also no story spoilers and only shows a little bit of Niaowu for those interested.
  15. Kupo

Still in Bailu at the moment. I do agree with you on the curfew in Niaowu being too early. The game looks stunning and atmospheric at 7pm onwards. I think Yu could have balanced the quiet bailu and early 9pm return home, which I think works at developing Ryo & Shenhua relationship which is...
Back