Recent content by Kyo_JP

1. Kyo_JP

General Virtua Fighter Talk

PS Plus subscription off until October, but I am planning to play A LOT VF3tb during my holidays
  2. Kyo_JP

3. Kyo_JP

4. Kyo_JP

I have been playing OK today except one match
  5. Kyo_JP

Shenmue Fighting Game

If VF5US got at some point a PC release... it will be relatively easy to got a Shenmue Fighting Mod
  6. Kyo_JP

Must Read
  7. Kyo_JP

Pretty much, and then flor and some stomps and there you go 40% of your life bar
  8. Kyo_JP

Jacky level up to 7th Dan and i lost my 20win streak against a fucking one combo shity fatguy Taka
  9. Kyo_JP

2D or 3D fighters? Which do you prefer?

Both. VF is my favourite one, also like 3D stuff such as Soul Calibur or DOA. 2D Garou, CVS2, SFA2... I like both, and that's cool.
  10. Kyo_JP

One week without playing since I am travelling for work reasons. I could kill for a Switch/PC version
  11. Kyo_JP

G all the time and study when you can unleash you fastest attack. Also when starting matches sometimes I move back and observe what the oppoennt is doing.
  12. Kyo_JP

It was super fun, although I am far from both of you. I need to go through Jacky's tutorial and return to him online to improve, but it was great to see what Akira can do and a non spamming Brad! Also before the room last night, I was on ranked and someone was spamming always the same 2-3 high...
  13. Kyo_JP

Ok, not much playing during the weekend, but all VF1 Cast ranked to 1st Dan, now with fucking Lion (I only like him in VF2) and drunkman Shun
  14. Kyo_JP

So far: Jacky 5th Dan Akira 5th Dan Sarah 3rd Dan Pai 1st Dan Lau 1st Dan Wolf 1st Dan Jeffry 3rd Kyu
  15. Kyo_JP

I am trying to move all characters from 5th Kyu to 1st Dan.