Recent content by Kyo_JP

1. Kyo_JP

Random Thoughts

I hope that CM Punk will not be fired from AEW or anything like that. I am done with Pro Wrestling until further notice
  2. Kyo_JP

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

I think that with all this WBD thing, second season will be a miracle again...
  3. Kyo_JP

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

Well, mine has 4GB RAM so not even turning it on :ROFLMAO:
  4. Kyo_JP

How old is your MacBook? I have one from 2011, not sure if it's worth it to try it even due to how old the hardware is
  5. Kyo_JP

I only have a old MacBook Pro 2011 and an iPhone 5C, so not sure if it will run. Really glad to sed something new from YS Net, Yu Suzuki deserves it.
  6. Kyo_JP

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

I received mine last week, still not open it. The outbox cardboard feels.. cheap. The only reason I bought it was because of the Complete Edition, the game with everything in disc and patched etc, but if they have released only the disc I would have bought that and not all the extras. That said...
  7. Kyo_JP

Shenmue The Anime - Final Ratings

Voted 8, but easily 8.5
  8. Kyo_JP

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

Finally saw it. I really like it, I don't see a problem in the changes they made. Thank god there was no 23 minutes of Ryo and Shenha walking through the forest, because that would not work for Anime, might work as an indie film. Anyhow, all the information they have skipped from Disc 4 can be...
  9. Kyo_JP

General Virtua Fighter Talk

I need to go back online, but I haven't play for months so my level right now is shit
  10. Kyo_JP

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

I have to go to the office last week (in another city) so I have not been able to watch the last one yet. Saving it for tomorrow night with some pizza :)
  11. Kyo_JP

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Wow, I missed that email. I need to watch it Asap!
  12. Kyo_JP

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Hobby Sontrolas, I was still in High School when they released that fucking cover
  13. Kyo_JP

Here, waiting for 9:00 PST, it's the time I would make an announce to hit all the Europe & America if I were the pusblisher
  14. Kyo_JP

Just watch the Yu video from 110. They talk a lot about Shenmue, but also about old undeveloped ideas etc... But I am optimistic today: 20% Shenmue IV 80% New IP
Back