1. lavrentis

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Refuse to believe they’ll never be another nights game
  2. lavrentis

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

best mod
  3. lavrentis

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 10 "Comeback" THREAD

I thought that was one of the better episodes, enjoyed that!
  4. lavrentis

Recent Gaming Purchases

New gaming PC for Flight Simulator 2020 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 - 6 GB GDDR6 16 GB DDR4 (3200 MHz) 1 TB HDD (7200 rpm) - 256 GB SSD Intel® Core™ i5-11400F £1050. Not sure it's a good deal but I've been wanting a gaming PC for years.
  5. lavrentis

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

Not sure what to say about this anime but its incredible.
  6. lavrentis

SEGA DREAMCAST

Be cool to have had a Nights game for the DC.
  7. lavrentis

Random Thoughts

I got a new cat recently and his Chinese name is Baihu as he's white, lol.
  8. lavrentis

Post Your Shenmue Collection

Unfortunately I want to get rid of the whole lot in one go but that TGS t shirt is probably the best thing I've got
  9. lavrentis

Post Your Shenmue Collection

I'm selling my collection but I would like some advice please. I know £600 is too expensive but please can someone help me with valuing my job lot on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275088752302 I'm also willing to do mates rates to people on SD if anyones interested.
  10. lavrentis

What would've your life been like without Shenmue?

I would say it spurred my love for all things Japan really. When I was young it was literally a Japan simulator and I didn't progress far in the story. It's got a strong legacy.
  11. lavrentis

Rate the Shenmue trilogy

Shenmue - 10/10 Shenmue II - 10/10 Shenmue III - 8/10 Shenmue I + II are just masterpieces. Shenmue III has grown on me.
  12. lavrentis

Mental Health Dojo

My mental health took a right nosedive when I moved to Japan. God help those who have to suffer over there.
  13. lavrentis

Musical style/instruments for SII music

Hey, I was just wondering what the instrument or musical style for the S2 music was please as I'm trying to find similar music on Youtube. The results for Traditional Chinese Music on YouTube are similar but not the same. This is the sorta thing
  14. lavrentis

Random Gaming Thoughts

Rise FM anyone?
Back