Recent content by León

1. L

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Current Version: Steam: 1.01 Title: The money indicator gets stuck in the HUD if you skip the cutscene in where your boss pays you after moving crates. Only gets fixed by reloading or by triggering any scene or conversation that makes the money indicator fade in. It will fade out correctly...
  2. L

***REQUEST*** Shenmue 1 & II for Linux STEAM & Install Guide.(Request even if you don't use Linux so that Linux users can play the game as well.)

So I was thinking something. Isn't it a better idea to replace the launcher instead of bypassing it? Basically, someone with any programming skills at all could create a very simple win32 program that can run on wine, with two buttons. One button launches Shenmue 1 and the other button launches...
  3. L

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Title: Shenmue 2 music sounds wrong. Improved in 1.01 (in 1.0 the music sounds HORRIBLE) but still sounds wrong. Platform: PC Title Version: 1.01 Reproduction rate: 3/3 Category: Sound Status: Partially fixed Priority: Severe Just compare this: To this (increase volume so that it's equal to...
  4. L

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

https://anonfile.com/40o3u9gebf/Shenmue2.exe
  5. L

Shenmue I Re-Release 16:9 Cutscenes Fix

Doesn't work for me (Shenmue 2 1.01), it just says "error, patch was aborted" after checking the binary
Back