Recent content by Leif Erikson

1. L

Stamina...

Are you taking the piss or seriously this stupid? It seems you can't read, because I AM working around it. I said I'm enjoying the game despite this incredibly pointless feature.
  2. L

Stamina...

Are you saying eating raw bulbs of garlic through a menu screen is more realistic? Drop the condescending attitude and don't tell me to just deal with it. I'm allowed my opinion that it's bad as much as you're allowed yours that it's good. FYI I'm still really enjoying the game just not this...
  3. L

Stamina...

It's still an annoying and pointless feature. It's tedious and takes away from the immersion of the game. The last game I remember doing this was MGS3 and it was dated even then. I can't believe they've added this to a 2019 game when it was never part of the first 2.
  4. L

Shenmue 3 FAQ's Up. Shenmue 3 will come to Steam

"In the future" is utterly meaningless unless it happens on day one. No one is going to be happy waiting around for another year when we've already been waiting 4 years.
  5. L

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

Welcome to planet Earth, where contracts mean something and you can't just rip them up on a whim, in the name of "doing something." The game will be on Epic store exclusively for at least a year, there's no getting away from that without a massive, unwinnable lawsuit. They've fucked up...
  6. L

Shenmue 3 for PC is Epic Store exclusive after seeing the latest trailer

It's not about the fans who have waited 20 years for this, they will buy the game whatever store it's on. But by not putting the game on Steam they're missing out on a massive potential new audience, this decision is fucking mystifying in all honesty.
  7. L

Logo changes...

I don't really care either way because at the end of the day it's just a logo, but this one is terrible as well.
  8. L

You don't need a Gaming computer to play Shenmue on PC. Intel HD Graphics/Normal Laptop.

Thanks for that suggestion, unfortunately it just crashes the game straight away and takes me back to the S1/2 selector. Hopefully it can help out some others. Would you have a link to that steam page? Might be worth following.
  9. L

You don't need a Gaming computer to play Shenmue on PC. Intel HD Graphics/Normal Laptop.

What version of Intel graphics are you using? I'm using 4000 and the graphics in Shemue 1 are all messed up but 2 is okay.
  10. L

Shenmue I & II PC with Intel HD Graphics 3000?

I tried it with Intel 4000 and this was the result: Horrifying I'm sure you'll agree. Strangely enough Shenmue 2 worked fine, albeit with a tiny bit of slowdown here and there.
  11. L

Is this normal?

Weirdly I just tried Shenmue 2 and it worked fine, at least for the first 5 minutes of the game. Haha, I plan on playing about with it a bit more so I'll see what I can do!
  12. L

Is this normal?

Ah well, sounds like I'm out of luck then, didn't really except it to work anyway. Guess I'll need to upgrade or get a console before Shenmue 3 comes out.
  13. L

Is this normal?

Almost embarrassed to say, but here goes: i73520M Intel Graphics 4000 4GB RAM I didn't have any expectations that the game would work at all but those 2 seconds of excitement got my hopes up. I'll mess about with some of the settings and see what happens.
  14. L

Is this normal?

So I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One but thought I'd buy the game anyway to lend my support. I have a shitty laptop so bought it for PC in the hope I could at least run the game at the lowest possible settings. I got so excited for about 2 seconds when it seemed to run well until Ryo comes...
Back