Recent content by LemonHaze

1. LemonHaze

[RELEASE] Shenmue 1/2 - Misc Tools v2.00 - 10/09 NEW VERSION

Sounds like you're enabling patches during the loading screen.
  2. LemonHaze

Does Shenmue 4 need any Voice Acting ?

I don't know how I'd feel about a voice-less NPC. But more importantly: I really don't know how I'd feel if there was a Shenmue game which was presented in a way like Final Fantasy 7. FF7 not only was "of a different time", but it was kinda what they were going for: it's a traditional RPG, a...
  3. LemonHaze

Shenmue Animation Debug Thread

Just for preview purposes, I manually keyframed 3 nodes' values the other day: Still some slight inaccuracies, mainly the knee 'popping' etc, but this helps me visualize the data a bit better + gives further confidence I guess. Also, I found the "IK solver": Seems that the running...
  4. LemonHaze

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

Sure, I could probably send them over to you or something
  5. LemonHaze

IKBoneID.FootIKTarget_L @ 956898 Pos X: Frame: 0 @956898 Val: 0xAE7F / -0.10150146484375 @[956902 / 0xE99E6] ---------------------------------------------------------- [1] - 0x149C5AE80+0xE99E6 // 0x7FF7FEB64866 read bp set here [2] read with `setNewMOTNData()` read bytes are written to...
  6. LemonHaze

There really aren't any constraints used in the game. So while yes, we all agree that a lot of this seems like IK, this is where the IK thoughts kinda blur in a way. There are no known constraints used for any of the position values, but there is an array of values used with rotation values...
  7. LemonHaze

Huh? There are hand position keyframes too.. Either way, I'm fine with eating a hat on this one! :D
  8. LemonHaze

I hope it's not IK!
  9. LemonHaze

SuperEyePatchWolf: "Shenmue III is a terrible game and I've wasted my life"

To be fair, you did say " move to the new location while holding the same position " and now it's " They're doing nearly the same pose from a scene that supposedly happened a long moment ago. ". But regardless, I don't really see the issue, if you understood the purpose of the cut as you said...
  10. LemonHaze

Yeah, I'm just gonna come out and say: that's intentional. It's not like they 'teleported' at all, that's what the cutscene is showing.. that they were in the cave and now they're not. For being someone who likes to think they understand cutscene direction, I'd have thought you'd have understood...
  11. LemonHaze

Those are a bit more fair if that's what he's referring to, maybe he accidentally marked the wrong time?
  12. LemonHaze

You're talking about how it fades to white, loads the next cutscene and then shows the screen in white again, fading out so you can see Ryo & Shenhua near the Dojo in Bailu Village? I'm not sure if you noticed, but there's a clear black loading screen right in the middle of this 'example' and...
  13. LemonHaze

Collection of 3D Models?

Eventually I will hopefully have a section on the main site for all of this sort of stuff, ideally I wanted to finish animation research & exporting, but that's taking a hot minute right now, so I'll likely go ahead without them for now and add those in later.
  14. LemonHaze

There's a lot of good stuff here tbh: struct FName SuccessAction; // 0x0138(0x0008) (Edit, BlueprintVisible, ZeroConstructor, DisableEditOnInstance, IsPlainOldData) class UWBP_QTETiming_C*...
  15. LemonHaze

It's possible for sure, but it's something that will take at least an hour or maybe two to do some research/prep work, but for the most part pretty much everything you need to know should be in the SDK I released. This'll cover the base classes and majority of variable/function/struct/enumerator...