Recent content by Loneck

1. Loneck

How are you enjoying Shenmue 3 (No spoilers please)

Can someone provide info how the PS4 version runs on base PS4? How is the frame rate, some texture loading issues, or long loading, etc.?
  2. Loneck

Anyone else get their name completely wrong in the credits?

From 100 dollars upwards.
  3. Loneck

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I am sharing random thought I had about Shenmue III recently. I looked at Shenmue 3 logo as it is now (font is not so clean as original font). Could it be that the game itself is reflected in the logo (it is still Shenmue III but little bit distorted)?
  4. Loneck

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

Well I'm playing with headphones connected to PS4 controller and even if the music is set to 100% it seems quiet but not all the time I would say.
  5. Loneck

I also agree that volume levels are unbalanced in Shenmue 1. How can for example Free 1 be so quiet if the music volume is max level in options.
  6. Loneck

I reported: 24 August 2018 17:12 Sometimes sounds are not played during gameplay (opening doors, moving in menus, opening drawers, footsteps etc.). 01 September 2018 18:26 Music bug before Heartbeats entrance QTE No button prompt for feeding kitty after selecting food Broken cutscene after...
  7. Loneck

Yes I sent bug report to Sega support twice, they replied that they passed my feedback to relevant department and then put ticket to resolved status.
  8. Loneck

Yes, it not new bug but it was not added to bug list yet.
  9. Loneck

Version 1.03 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

I don't think Shenmue 1 music is much better. Just listen to title music. Volume balance is also not good. Sometimes music is very quiet even if the music slider is on max in the options.
  10. Loneck

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Last console patch was on September 17th. It is pity because more console patches would encourage people to play the game again, test it more and report remaining issues I would say.
  11. Loneck

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Me as well. When PS4 patch arrives, first thing I will check will be the Shenmue 1 title screen music and I hope inconsistent sound playback will be fixed as well.
  12. Loneck

Has there been any hint on when the next console patch will be?

It is disappointing there is now patch since the last one which was more than month ago.
  13. Loneck

It is not a bug, letterboxing was in original Dreamcast version and Xbox version.
  14. Loneck

Version 1.02 for PS4 is Live - Release Notes

Camera issues during cutscenes are fixed.
  15. Loneck

Someone else reported this as well and according to PC patch 1.04 it is probably fixed so maybe it will be included in next console patch. PC Patch Notes v1.04 Audio • Fixed some issues with arcade game background music. • Fixed some issues of corrupted SFX. • Fixed issues with...
Back