Recent content by -=M=-

1. -=M=-

Shenmue The Animation Announced

I could definitely see something like this one fit really well for an intro theme song
  2. -=M=-

Yu Suzuki Interview (IGN Japan): Reflections on S3, Plans for S4

I agree it would make some sense to get some of these answers in bailu but I feel like the only person who could have provide these was probably Shenhua's father? Unfortunately he was kicking it in jail while we were in bailu lol.
  3. -=M=-

SIII Screenshots

it's not hidden, you just need to inspect the first and second doors before you get to the one with Shenhua's father. If you go to door number 3 first you missed your chance.
  4. -=M=-

SIII Screenshots

It was in one of the 3 locked rooms when you save Shenhua's father during the old castle part. For the letter idk, maybe someone here can shed some light on it.
  5. -=M=-

Funny Moments in S3

When arriving at Niaowu the boat lady tells Ryo something like " hey let me take care of your bag " and Ryo just drops it in her hands keeping a smiley face on and shit look way too heavy for her lol. Also Ryo trying to get away from drinking the horrible tea he's getting offered at the tea...
  6. -=M=-

Would you be okay with multiple (and potentially more expensive) season passes?

In my head, Shenmue 3 still came out like 5 days ago lol. As much as I hope Shenmue 4 will happen, I can't even express how much I would love the team to keep working on 3. If they could somehow fix a bunch of issues, make the story/characters more fleshed out and all that good stuff, I would...
  7. -=M=-

Shenhua's Powers In Shenmue 3

Bro when is your next video, I need more of your videos stat.
  8. -=M=-

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

Am I the only one who read " March 17th " using Chai's voice in my head lol.
  9. -=M=-

Is Yu Suzuki out of touch with gaming standards?

I'd say Ryo giving up on the phoenix mirror to one of the bad guys was kind of a big deal.
  10. -=M=-

Get in with this. the crazyness becomes even more epic lol.
  11. -=M=-

Story Centric Shenmue

I honestly have zero doubt in my mind Shenmue 4 will happen. Just a matter of time. If it ends up half as amazing as what you came up with, shit would still be mind blowing. More amazing than that I'll probably just die right there on the spot from a happyness overdose lol.
  12. -=M=-

Story Centric Shenmue

That read was so godlike you had me dreaming there. Good stuff!
  13. -=M=-

Shenmue 3 is really amazing

The walk from Shenhua's house to the town square was mind blowing to me lol. In my first playthrough, I did not run that path a single time! Shenmue 3 is the reason I got a ps4. I kinda skipped the "new gen consoles" so the first time I played Shenmue 3 and did that walk thing, I was thinking to...
  14. -=M=-

It's kinda funny when you think about it cause China is arguably the main subject of Shenmue lol.
Back