Recent content by Machsi

1. Machsi

IGN: Yu Suzuki Talks Shenmue 4, Air Twister, and 40 Years of Game Development

I can certainly say I will always be thankful for Shenmue 3, I am happy it exists and would never want an alternate universe where it never came out… yes, it was weak on story, but I still enjoyed it very much for what it was. I am happy he’s still eager for Shenmue 4 and I would certainly love...
  2. Machsi

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

I would literally take anything at this point. Anime, point and click 2D adventure game, whatever can get us further in the story.
  3. Machsi

Shenmue The Anime - Final Ratings

Definitely not an anime masterpiece but a solid and entertaining translation of a gaming masterpiece. I think a 7.5/10 is accurate.
  4. Machsi

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Is this rumor still a viable possibility as of now? Nothing squashed so far?
  5. Machsi

Adult Swim Broadcast Ratings

Good ratings = higher chance for another season… maybe? Wishful thinking but enjoying the show.
  6. Machsi

Is Shenmue the Animated Series not available for free on adult swim?

It’s available at least on Crunchyroll. The japanese VO is not bad and its the same experience at least. No biggie
  7. Machsi

Is Shenmue the Animated Series not available for free on adult swim?

I was hoping episode 2 would unlock today as episode 3 dropped, but BOTH are showing locked now. Im feeling a bit confused, I thought after 1 week Daybreak would unlock by now?
  8. Machsi

Is Shenmue 2 as good or better than 1?

I would say it improves on everything from SI. To be fair to S3, it did technically surpass I and II in terms of graphics and visual beauty… yes, it’s 20 years newer but it is definitely a strong point
  9. Machsi

What happened to Ryo, for him to have a Band-Aid on the rest of his life?

There’s no special meaning to it aside from visual appeal. The anime did a good job giving it some sort of meaning.
  10. Machsi

When does Adultswim unlock episode 2 usually (free app)?

Just curious if anybody knows off the top, i think by Wednesday?
  11. Machsi

Differences Between the Anime and the Games (SPOILERS!)

Why didn’t Lan Di question Iwao about the other mirror at least? I get that it would of ruined the story if he walks out with both mirrors, but this interpretation means he is fully aware both are in Japan, yet doesn’t ask him about the other mirror? And I am assuming Meng Cun isn’t relevant any...
  12. Machsi

Judgement Series

Welcome back, it’s been a long time since you’ve posted. Always cool to see big names from the old golden age of the Dojo.
  13. Machsi

Shenmue : the animation merchandise

I’d be happy with a Shenmue anime T-Shirt.
  14. Machsi

Is it free to watch Shenmue on the Crunchyroll IOS app?

Is it available for free to watch with ads?
  15. Machsi

Did the original Shenmue III that was suppose to release in 2003 had more story?

Definitely. They did the best they could with our S3, but the scope cut hurt it’s potential so much. Who knows what the original S3 vision would of looked like with a huge budget and bigger staff.
Back