Recent content by MASTER SUN

1. MASTER SUN

Story Pack - Where is Zhang?

It's not a side mission cut out and sold as DlC. It fully is new content with three new characters, new outfits for both you and Shenhua. Also a new activity, the Chawan signs. Haters always want to hate.
  2. MASTER SUN

Story Pack - Where is Zhang?

The only caveat is Shenhua can't be captured by the Red Snakes in order to start the dlc. So it could be day one in Niaowu. Start it in Niaowu as early as possible. The Dlc is a microcosm of Shenmue III, and proves overall, it is a fun little game.
  3. MASTER SUN

Big Merry Cruise DLC releases on March 17th

This. Xbox has more gamers than PC. Steam dudes mainly play League of Legends or backgammon. They aren't buying Shenmue. Just bring it to Xbone and Switch where the real money is . Npd can't track Steam sales anyway.
  4. MASTER SUN

DLC

Ren frowns at you . Mademan you signed the guestbook in Shenmue III! If you paid that much for Kickstarter, just buy the dlc. The combat is better in some ways in Shenmue III, and in others its better in Shenmue II. I miss the throws too , but they will come back in Shenmue IV , better...
  5. MASTER SUN

Not really. It would just become more shovelware for steam to give away 50% off.
  6. MASTER SUN

The story is done for now. I loved Shenmue III, because it subverted expectations. If Shenmue III just ticked the usual boxes and just gave me a story I already written in my head, it would be "flat and one dimensional". Look at it this way, Niao Sun still needs to be defeated in Shenmue...
  7. MASTER SUN

Please explain to me in 100 words or less how Shenmue III will be any better if its on Steam. Will the game run any smoother? Will there be less game crashing bugs? Are you collecting Steam trophies?
  8. MASTER SUN

Were you happier with no Shenmue III? Or do you prefer living in a post-Shenmue III world?

I , for one am glad there's a Shenmue III, because I kicked in to the Kickstarter and got my name in the credits. This thread is just going to start the same counterproductive arguments we've seen 100 times already. I think even the people who are against Shenmue III are just in an...
  9. MASTER SUN

Shenhua's Schedule (Bailu and Niaowu)

Correction: the animals can to Shenhua , she cant actually talk back. Shenhua explains this to Ryo in one of those fun dialog trees you have with her back at her house.
  10. MASTER SUN

Shenmue III... secrets and easter eggs?

Chai is not fanservice. Ryo didn't kill him, he works for Lan Di. Of course he would come back. You are on his home turf. There is good fan service, like Avengers Endgame , and there is bad fanservice, like the forced teturn of Gendry in in Game of Thrones. Chai is the former. I think with...
  11. MASTER SUN

How many fights happen in total?

Include all the fights in the Bailu and Wu Shen Hall Kung Fu schools and the Rose Garden Fights. Thats a lot of fights, if you have the skill for it.
  12. MASTER SUN

Shenhua's Schedule (Bailu and Niaowu)

In Niaowu, Shenhua leaves the hotel at 10am. She strolls around the Promenade. Giantbomb posted a playthrough video where Shenhua and Ryo met up in Bailu village square. Pretty sure that wasnt in my playthrough.
  13. MASTER SUN

Ren Movelist?

Square Circle Circle Triangle is the combo where Ren does the slide kick . Its not a string, so you can't delay the input. Its more like a combo, like Akira's SpoD, so you have to input the whole sequence fast.
  14. MASTER SUN

Castle “Hidden Area”

Yeah but you don'thave to redo a complete playthrough to do the ending, just have a save before the ending and repeat rhat checkpoint. I have avout 15 save games on my Ps4 so I saved before every major fight. Ive only done a complete playthrough of Shenmue III once, but did the ending about...
  15. MASTER SUN

Castle “Hidden Area”

Yeah, if you go off the beaten path , you can find a lot more herbs for new game plus. I found that on my second run through the castle end sequence. I thought everybody knew that already.
Back