Recent content by Masterpouret

1. M

Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

Yes, this is what I’m thinking as well. Well my major was also Japanese language actually and while I wish my Japanese would be better than now, I think every point you mentioned who looked weird to me or I didn’t understand very well, is because they look little bit strange and I didn’t want...
  2. M

Well, my girlfriend is Japanese and she will be back home this week end. So maybe I can ask her how she feels about this audio. Does it sounds natural for her and so on ? Maybe it could be an interesting idea.
  3. M

Will we see a trailer by today or tomorrow ? Or maybe, in the following months ? Maybe during VGA awards in the worst case ? I’m wondering which audience would be best to first showcase Shenmue 4. American audience or Japanese one ? One interesting thing is that when I go to Japan and see...
  4. M

Ah ah yeah exactly same ! I cannot stop hearing the audio file last night before going to sleep. I was excited really after a long time. But this morning I realised that I probably got tricked and got too excited ah ah
  5. M

Yeah exactly, I was so hyped last night ! I really wanted to believe in this leak and that it was true ! And while Shenmue 2 is my favourite game of all time and that it has a big impact on me and that I really loved 1 and 3 as well, I don’t think I’m that knowledgable about the games compared...
  6. M

After hearing the audio file and compare to the game, I also think it may be only a troll :(. Indeed, in Japanese in Shenmue 3 they say rantei for Landi, but inside the audio file it sounds more like Landi, which is really weird. Sad it ends up like that, but yeah, maybe if we focus on the small...
  7. M

Well, I never saw a teaser trailer of a game project in a behind close door, So I have no idea on what to expect honestly, but this trailer seems very serious and really close to a commercial trailer from the sound we can hear. Much more maybe than the first Shenmue 3 trailer we had at least I...
  8. M

This is true indeed, and even if we could see this trailer in action in a not so distant future, it seems to be a teaser trailer, so I think it’s cutscene heavy and I don’t expect to see any real gameplay in this video actually. So yeah, the game could be long time still from us, but just...
  9. M

Yes, this is also possible indeed. Also, this trailer could be made really recently as well and schedule for a later even like a PlayStation showcase. What is interesting about TGS and this trailer, is that this trailer is in Japanese. If it was in english, it would mean it would be scheduled...
  10. M

This is indeed exactly what I am thinking. They can’t say any information about the game, but if someone leak it…
  11. M

My idea is maybe they did this intentionally to put some hype before TGS online ? What is weird is, it seems that Yu Suzuki is showing the teaser, then maybe someone record the debut trailer from his cellphone pocket or O don’t know exactly how, so I think if not that many people in the room...
  12. M

And if it’s AI, call me impressed. Especially of all possibilities, I’m wondering why would someone do such a well made troll for Shenmue 4, which the impact would be really not that big nowadays compared to so big franchise. I think that this time is maybe our time guys.
  13. M

Honestly guys, it looks so natural and same as a trailer for Shenmue 3. It looks really guenine
  14. M

Hello everyone, Hope you’re doing well. Well my Japanese is not perfect and it’s late here so I need to go sleep soon because tomorrow I have work. But I can tell you briefly some points I understand in this trailer. First Yu Suzuki said that he managed to make a debut trailer for the game...
  15. M

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Hello everyone ! It's longtime I haven't posted here and hope you're all doing well. As many of you, the recent news about 110 Industries really made me so curious about their upcoming annoucement and hope it's Shenmue 4 as well. I don't use twitter, but I had a kind of idea, actually since 110...
Back