Recent content by Masters-p

1. M

Dlc Story Quest trophies

I’ve officially got 100% completed story quest now to obtain the corn before u investigate the dim sum go to the drunk tank and the sequence is up middle down down
  2. M

Dlc Story Quest trophies

this is the sequence for the corn and u get this before u save the main guy hope this helps peeps the sequence is 1233
  3. M

Dlc’s

Hi all do we know yet when the dlcs for the game are due to come out?
  4. M

Shenmue 3: side quests

What is the side quest order from the first to the last in the city part and a rough time when they are available to complete them?
  5. M

Thanks for the info
  6. M

Thanks for the info do u know where to find the blue dragon vase some one said it’s a side quest ?
  7. M

Anyone know where u find the yellow doll for the girl on the book store as the bully has hidden it?
  8. M

Total number of Skill scrolls ?

So the blue dragon vase is from a side quest do u kn which one is that in Bailu or the city part?
  9. M

Where do u get the zodiac engraving and the blue dragon vase and the dragon carving from and is there any skill books from side quests? and I take it doing forklifting job gets u another skill book if someone can point me in the right direction
  10. M

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

I’m on my new game plus and on my in game date is the 9th of may and I’m In the city part of the game reason why I’m along in the month is the fishing trying for the 1000 fish trophy
  11. M

Has anyone got a final count on how many herbs u actually need as I’ve sold a few but as it stands now I’ve got a total of 236 herbs and I still don’t have the trophy as I’ve not seen any respawning herbs either?
  12. M

Ren should of died - S3 needed a dramatic plot twist

Story in my opinion should of been way longer seemed to short and easy to complete
  13. M

Well I’m on my second new game plus and I’ve not got any herb trophys unlock on my account picked every herb going until some one knows exactly what u need to do to unlock these herbs trophys think I’ll give up personally think these 3 trophies spoil the game and just pisses people off in the...
  14. M

What side quests offer skill books as I’m going to starting collecting them for the trophy and is there anything else u have to do apart from buy exchange herbs and prize and capsules for skill books etc?
  15. M

Lol I’ve already got the trophy for all capsules trust me it takes ages to get them all out of the machines to complete each set
Back