Recent content by mat03111984

1. mat03111984

Mod Requests for Shenmue III

One mod id love is if you start a new game, bailu is unlocked. i hated that you couldnt go everywhere from the start. i know it wouldnt do anthing for the game but thats what i loved about shenmue. Also the mod to hide the UI above would be great too.
  2. mat03111984

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

Just a quick update. so bailu is really good for me however with niowu i take a massive fps hit to about 45fps plus i still get stuttering.
  3. mat03111984

Well personally i have a 2070 super and a very powerful pc. shenmue 3 stutters at all the main points for me and i think its the worst thing about the game. With load all levels enable i would say it fixes 90% in bailu village but i havent tested niowu much so ill give that a go tonight. But...
  4. mat03111984

i didnt know that. ill try it out now.
  5. mat03111984

I dont think thats what its for? isnt it to do with herbs?
  6. mat03111984

Shenmue 3 Tribute - A Beautiful Recap

Its my video but had so much fun making it and just such amazing memories of everyone involved.
  7. mat03111984

just download the trainer? https://flingtrainer.com/trainer/shenmue-3-trainer/
  8. mat03111984

USM compressed files

Hi. Shenmue 3s video files are heavily compressed and are quite poor quality. ive looked at improving them and looked into extracting usm files. ive successfully done this using vgmtoolbox and found that the quality of the videos are actually almost perfect. which means the files are being...
  9. mat03111984

Hi, any update for the new version. thanks
  10. mat03111984

Games you kinda dislike that everyone else loves...?

yeah ithink ive started that game a hundred times and i just cant get into it
  11. mat03111984

this is an example id love to get the sound gone...
  12. mat03111984

@LemonHaze this a a big request but is there any way of removing the qte sounds? ive been doing some videos and i use no ui mod to remove the button prompts and i would love to also have no sounds. is there any way of doing this? also for shenmue 1 and 2... thanks
  13. mat03111984

Shenmue 3 1.4 update

i can confirm my pc version is 1.4 and you can skip convos like the originals. still has stutter in game though which i cant see getting fixed now.
Back