Recent content by Mel1605

1. M

Impressions on the plot and the ending (only read if you finished the game)

Did the rapport/affinity system not make it in then? Just finished it and realised I never really had anything like that. Nobody talked to me differently and the only dialogue choice I remember was calling that old woman in Bailu beautiful or something else. I feel the same as everyone else...
  2. M

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

Thanks. Yeah. I've been after one certain capsule toy to finish a set off that would bring in a decent amount but I haven't seen it once with lots of save scumming. Managed to get 22 thousand tokens from the gambling games so far.
  3. M

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

I've just reached the part where you need 2,000. Any ideas how to get it quickly. I don't fancy chopping that much wood all at once.
  4. M

Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

I sent the person that posted the trophies originally a message asking about the fishing and he uploaded a quick video. Doesn't look too bad if you pick the best rod.
  5. M

I feel sorry for anyone going for 100% after the plat. The post the pictures in the OP come from has just updated with talk of one of the DLC pack trophies. 100 hours of chawan signs.
  6. M

The toy capsule one might take a lot of save scumming. I got the same one 5 times in a row earlier.
Back