Recent content by Mighty Fullen

1. Mighty Fullen

Have you seen any HD textured sailors?

Have you seen any HD textured sailors?
  2. Mighty Fullen

Shenmue I & II Mod Database

Sure it's been something I've been meaning to do, but haven't fully digestied it amongst other projects I've been working on. Not to sherk it onto others, yet wanted to provide something that I've been sitting on for weeks. Really? you got a link?
  3. Mighty Fullen

Your username speaks volumes NOOBZ. If you can figure it out good for you, but this site isn't intended to delve into cracked copies at all. With that said, I got a message back from Drogean after some weeks saying it's ok to share this file, in quite a simple manner. All this does is flip...
  4. Mighty Fullen

ok I've updated mine and have it uploaded to nexus New Coke Vending Machine I also noticed a tinnie mistake on Drogeans clothes retexture. It's taken all this time to notice but I ended up flipping Ryo's patch on his jacket so it's the right way round. That said it is his texture and wasn't...
  5. Mighty Fullen

[GUIDE] Replacing textures using d3t's SDTextureOverride

Well this is certianly an easier method when it comes to hidden items in the game until you win them to see the hash number. Just a little confused on the whole "mutliple mods" thing. can't it be done simialer to the ds4 and dreamcast_textures thats on nexus? basically I've got these .tad and...
  6. Mighty Fullen

How can I rip the Coca-Cola textures from the Japanese Shenmue on Dreamcast?

You're right, thanks for bringing this to my intention. Tomato market uses the same sprites but different texture file if that makes sense since the interior cells have seperate folders and within that their own textures. You are indeed right on the markets cans in the shop, as for the cutscene...
  7. Mighty Fullen

When I got a spare five minutes. otherwise make backups or try not to contract Alzheimers in the mean time
  8. Mighty Fullen

SHENMUE 3 - FULL E3 2019 GAMEPLAY + LOADING SCREENS + BGM Higly recomended

So without looking at the whole video, I take it theres no vending machines?
  9. Mighty Fullen

Mods for the MS Store version?

Seems to be for each release, re-release or what have you it's a devolution
  10. Mighty Fullen

Sorry to double post chaps, but for anyone viewing this thread I posted here Modding Thread for the textures I created. Just get rid of the files I provided from forklift and it should be good to run. However I've not been able to see it in the Harbor, anyone willing to test it for me? I see no...
  11. Mighty Fullen

OK fellows you got it here first. Follow my fancy promo video to the new link of Vending Machines Smoosh that likey button Anyhow you might wonder why the "Coke is it" slogan. Well first, I couldn't really tell what it said in the original since it was so pixelated. After extracting the can...
  12. Mighty Fullen

Forklift, a mod loader for Shenmue 1/2 HD

same here and it's a tad annoying OP, since it does it even when I'm offline
  13. Mighty Fullen

Hang on there Chapav, the Dreamcast files I provided will only work for Shenmue 1. There would be a way to say find those vending machine hashs and replace the textures but I'm not in mood to look through all that at the moment. If you are commenting about the Sapporo Soft Drink that I showed in...
  14. Mighty Fullen

Very strange, I made sure the folder stucture is there correctly, though I am working on a better version
  15. Mighty Fullen

Pretty much, though it works fine with texture injecting with Specail_K, must have a higher priority. So I can have Ryo's HD clothes yet still have the classic Timex watch. That's the most I can tell from derplayers release. The wristwatch, winning cans and vending machines in Shenmue 2 (sorry I...
Back