Recent content by MissingSailor

1. MissingSailor

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Well, everything is a conspiracy theory until it happens to be true...
  2. MissingSailor

I asked Bing Chat for help to get Shenmue 4 done before the world ends

Like the title says, I asked for a series of instructions to get Yu to make Shenmue 4 before the end of the world and I think it's more of a day in the life of a Shenmue fan: "If you are a fan of Shenmue, you might be wondering how to get Yu Suzuki, the director of the series, to make Shenmue 4...
  3. MissingSailor

What's Shenmue Disc inside?

Thanks, I'll make sure to have him on the lookout for more stuff, just in case.
  4. MissingSailor

What's Shenmue Disc inside?

I don't know enough Japanese to know what's inside but my cousin is in Japan and he found this case in a shelf, should I tell him to buy it regardless? If there's no disk, are they easy enough to find out there in the wild in Japan, should I tell him to keep looking? Thanks.
  5. MissingSailor

Yu Suzuki seems to be working on a NFT project

NFTs, like modern art are just a money laundry scheme but if we can benefit from it what's the problem. I never read anyone here complain about Master Chen's business, let Suzuki sensei get some of that sweet yakuza lettuce.
  6. MissingSailor

Yu Suzuki seems to be working on a NFT project

I can't blame Yu, everyone needs money.
  7. MissingSailor

Shenmue A Day

As a writer/artist that suffers from occasional carpal tunnel I quite literally feel your pain. I hope you get well soon, don't push it, get some rest on that arm and keep shenmueing.
  8. MissingSailor

This 5 note sequence and a cave...

Is this a coincidence? A tribute? Plain trolling? Either way I found this very interesting specially since it's coming from these other legendary creators.
  9. MissingSailor

"Eventually", if I'm not mistaken that's the same word he used during the interview when he was referring to the other, more ambitious game they have in development. In some way or another Shenmue 4 will be among us... eventually.
  10. MissingSailor

Chinese Magic Mirrors

I just saw this video about Chinese magic mirrors and I thought some of you would be interested too. Maybe we don't have the complete mystery solved but people everywhere are trying to understand why we're still waiting for the next Shenmue game (no matter when you read this).
  11. MissingSailor

DALL E Mini - With the right prompt we can make it happen...

Look at that Chad Ryo in the last picture holding up his banana.
  12. MissingSailor

I was only joking with this post but I truly believe that the world is not going to be the same after this thing is available to the public. In 30 years people aren't going to believe there was a time when this stuff didn't exist.
  13. MissingSailor

I just put the magic words into this AI... And it happened! SHENMUE 4 IS HERE!
  14. MissingSailor

Nice to get to know a little bit about the man behind the banana.
  15. MissingSailor

I see...
Back