Recent content by Mittens2317

1. Mittens2317

The videogame landscape will never be the same again

I have zero issues with the current state of things, and am grateful I don't need a spare room to store hundreds of video games.
  2. Mittens2317

Mental Health Dojo

Our views on football are probably incompatible.
  3. Mittens2317

Sega to Reboot Jet Set Radio & Crazy Taxi?

The most important thing about Jet Set Radio is the music, followed by the art style. So they'll defo bollocks it up. Probably gonna end up having individual tags or tracks as NFTs or some shit.
  4. Mittens2317

Favorite Gaming Consoles from Each Generation

It's classed as a computer, not a console. So no mate, you can't. Edit your post immediately.
  5. Mittens2317

Favorite Gaming Consoles from Each Generation

Or make your own. You've had over a year. Anyway, it's Master System, SNES, skip, Dreamcast, 360, Xbox One. It should be said though that I never owned a NES, only played the Saturn/PS/N64 generation retroactively, and only ever had "all the consoles" the generation the DC got fucked off (I...
  6. Mittens2317

Sony buys Bungie for $3.6 billion

I wouldn't like it. I believe MS would allow SEGA to continue releasing on multiple platforms. Especially Sonic games. Sony though, I'm not so sure.
  7. Mittens2317

Do you say "The Internet" or "Social Media" when talking aboot the net?

Call me a traditionalist, but I call the Internet the Internet and social media social media.
  8. Mittens2317

Sony buys Bungie for $3.6 billion

💰💰💰
  9. Mittens2317

How would you feel if they rebooted the Shenmue games?

We had a Shenmue Zero before Shenmue Online got cancelled.
  10. Mittens2317

How would you feel if they rebooted the Shenmue games?

I'd prefer it tbh. It'd be one of the great shames for Suzuki not to finish the series, but there's summat about the way Shenmue III looks and comes across that just puts me off. Like it's a soft reboot in itself. It's not the game we would've got had SEGA not fallen. To add to that, Shenmue...
  11. Mittens2317

Microsoft buys Activision Blizzard for $70bn

I was literally just gonna post this. I get that this and the Bethesda buyouts are different, but in a way, it's better. Unless you have a PlayStation maybe, but I haven't got to play the Uncharted games or Shenmue III yet, so idc.
Back