Recent content by Mochajoe

1. Mochajoe

Shenmue 3 Sales

Based on the physical and digital sales charts in Japan, I think it's looking positive. Add the (seemingly) strong numbers it's doing in the US due to the Black Friday deal, #3 on the EGS for a few days now, the sold out collectors editions (which also splits the figures for sales of standard...
  2. Mochajoe

Did you find this crazy Chai room during your playthrough?

Yep, it's the room next to the one that contains Shenhua's father. I didn't get a chance to look at the room to the left; anything interesting in that one?
  3. Mochajoe

Tronald Dump? Oh jeeze

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  4. Mochajoe

Shenmue 3 Bad Ending

Seven months!? I was slightly panicking after one-and-a-half months that I was getting close to triggering at least the warning message :ROFLMAO: Also the overall quality of this cutscene is amazing. Like it's a serious contender for the best cutscene in the game. And 99.9% of people will only...
  5. Mochajoe

Is the timing of the QTE's broken?

They're not broken, but I do feel they're too fast. It's like walking across the last couple of planks in the Ghost Hall Building. But for every QTE. As for the mini-game referenced, my strategy was to simply guess the input for the first two efforts. The QTE then slows down enough for the...
  6. Mochajoe

Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

:ROFLMAO:
  7. Mochajoe

Funniest Moment Within The Series So Far?

The noise Charlie makes when he's hit with the football. The fact it is repeated a further two times makes it even better.
  8. Mochajoe

Gamespot Shenmue 3 segment - June 12th (2PM PDT/10PM BST)

Yu has said that, for the next five months, the rest of the development will be put into polishing the game as much as possible. Pretty obvious, but that was the best titbit from that, ahem, interview...
  9. Mochajoe

Video 1 - Shenmue III MINIGAME footage from IGN Japan (13 minutes)

I also just noticed the capsule machines have different prices. The fishing lures are 5 each, whereas the Shenmue toys are 10. A nice little change.
  10. Mochajoe

Video 3 - Shenmue III WOOD CHOPPING footage from IGN Japan (3 minutes)

To chop wood you've got to become wood... Or something.
  11. Mochajoe

Video 3 - Shenmue III WOOD CHOPPING footage from IGN Japan (3 minutes)

Although we've only seen a few seconds of it overall, I'm really loving Bailu Village. It just looks and feels so alive. Gives me hope the other areas will be fleshed out in a similar fashion.
  12. Mochajoe

Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

I didn't like the trailer, but I'm not a 'hater'. Yet I am also not going to just blindly love everything that is given to us, and then start making compromises on my own thoughts based on what is shown. 'Oh, facial animations don't really matter to me', 'What do you expect for the budget?'...
  13. Mochajoe

Shenmue 3 Will Have Post Launch DLC

The good news keeps on coming today.
  14. Mochajoe

Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

Who would have thought they'd do more damage than good at E3? I hope they can, somehow, salvage something with the Gamespot segment, but... It was all looking so good after that Walmart footage as well.
Back