Recent content by mosTrick

1. mosTrick

Waiting for Shenmue 4 to be announced :)

Waiting for Shenmue 4 to be announced :)
  2. mosTrick

Cannot reach Fangamer support for shipping address correction.

Thanks! I continued to write them about CN17 form, but at some point they just decided to do it their own way. I've never asked to send a new copy coz I thought it would be a bit insolently, considering it was purely my mistake. Thank you for a detailed answer on this :giggle:. And yes, I...
  3. mosTrick

Thanks! The last thing to know is when do they plan to ship out the second part of shipment? My tier consist of two t-shirts and printed art book. Do you guys know something about it? Have you got your tier specific things?
  4. mosTrick

I have finally got the game! They sent me another copy using FedEx service. I'm happy 😊.
  5. mosTrick

I'd gladly ask Fangamer many things if they only answered with a frequency at least once a week, not once a month. Anyway, I haven't asked them this yet, but it is very unlikely that they would consider it, considering the post office told me that parcel is stored half a year. Only then it is...
  6. mosTrick

Looks like it's not going to work :(. They made it very clear that the only one who can fill up this form is sender... So I'm back to nothing 😞.
  7. mosTrick

Nice thoughts! Thank you! I will try it tomorrow!
  8. mosTrick

Thank you for advice :giggle:. A little update. They answered me a couple of days ago. They didn't even read the first messages where I said that I called post office and that they require CN 17 form. They read only the last message and asked me if I'm sure that I contacted post services as well...
  9. mosTrick

Hello, everyone. I've been trying to reach Fangamer support for more than a month already. The parcel with the Shenmue3 game have arrived to my county in the beginning of December, but here is the thing. I made a mistake in the name of shipping address (I know how silly I am) so the people at...
Back