Recent content by Mugen

1. M

How do you feel about the rewards distribution?

This unfortunately. I have previously ordered merch from Fangamer and they have delivered well and the merch has been high quality. The Bloodstained and Shenmue III KS quality and delivery much worse though. I still support the occasional KS video game, usually smaller projects were I only pay...
  2. M

How do you feel about the rewards distribution?

Got my PC physical yesterday, poster a while ago. It would have saved me a lot of money if Fangamer would have just shipped me one package as I now get toll+handling fee for every piece I get. The drawing was fine, a bit dull compare to the KS concept sketches. The PC case is pretty bad, as...
  3. M

Sales of Shenmue III: Where are we now?

You are lacking a factor 10 in your conversion, e.g. 550M SEK ~ 57M USD.
  4. M

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Got the same. Don't care anymore. I'm done with the game and uninstalled it. Will reinstall if there are more substantial addons by the DLC pass I had to pay extra for.
  5. M

Who actually likes shenmue 3?

I beat the game yesterday and it is easy to get hooked up on the obviously rushed old castle part. The game had me invested though, for more hours than I put into most games. I feel that Shenmue III does show that there is a place for the Shenmue series in today's gaming landscape. I will play...
  6. M

I got another response, asking for my Epic games display name. They could have seen it on 2/3 of the screenshots I appended but whatever. Would be pretty bad if they can not fix this before the weekend, although I have opted to progress in the game without that stuff now anyway.
  7. M

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Amazing, especially since you did not actually miss it. Kämpa! ;) https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-shenmue-3-review-thread.1834/post-71704
  8. M

4 days is a lot of time for me and a quite long time of hearing absolutely nothing considering launch period is about to be over in the sense that most people have/will soon have finished the game.
  9. M

Getting frustrated with the relative radio silence on the backer dlc issues after responding their email with all info they wanted. How have the rest of you with similar problems done? I am playing the game in the pace of a crippled snail, desperately hoping that I will be able to enjoy some...
  10. M

The three big I care for personally; PC Gamer, RPS and Eurogamer all praised it. :)
  11. M

Rock Paper Shotgun's review is out: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/11/26/shenmue-3-review-pc/
  12. M

I am conflicted whether Steam user reviews would have helped now, seeing the user averages are not too shabby on MC. I think Steam would have been better in giving Shenmue III some legs compared with EGS. However, with the backer DLC issues still going on we would probably also have seen a pile...
  13. M

Relatively large Swedish gaming site FZ.se give Shenmue 3 a 4/5.
  14. M

I also sent this to [email protected]:
  15. M

Is Shenmue 3 worth £60+dlc & Would you back Shenmue 4?

If you mean back as in participate in crowdfunding I would only do the cheapest option that would give me the full game instead of going way above as I did for III. Ys net know how to make a game but whoever was in charge did not now how to run a crowdfunded project.
Back