Recent content by Mynam430

1. M

HD Audio mod for Shenmue 1 using uncompressed voices from Shenmue the movie from Xbox?

A little update. Was able to get some more lines cleaned up a bit from the original Shenmue. NOTE...These aren't in any kind of order or anything. Just some random lines I found and attempted clean up. Some sound better then others but on the whole, have come out rather nicely. 0180A001 - Ryo...
  2. M

HD Audio mod for Shenmue 1 using uncompressed voices from Shenmue the movie from Xbox?

I understand. I suppose it would be a little jarring if the only focus was on the movie edit of the game instead of the in game lines that are heavily compressed. I would be glad to take a look if you are willing to take time out and do that.
  3. M

If anyone is interested, I have cleaned up a sample of Ryo's lines w/o music from the uncompressed assets featured in the, 'Shenmue The Movie' 2001 short film/edit of the first game. If attachment doesn't work, try uncompressed .flac, here or uncompressed .wav here Time to find some sailors!
Back