Recent content by Nathanial Essex

1. Nathanial Essex

Mental Health Dojo

Energy bills and food prices going through the roof as well. To give you an example of what we could achieve if she didn't do this; The past few weeks, I have been taking advantage of banking switching offers and surveys and overall got about £600 from it. With that money and what I have left of...
  2. Nathanial Essex

Mental Health Dojo

I mean practically over. She's not a big believer in divorce so we'll just quietly ignore each other like we've been doing for some time. I think it was last year we went more than 6 months without really speaking. I was tired of the on and off mood swings so didn't even ask what it was about...
  3. Nathanial Essex

Mental Health Dojo

Big argument with the wife today. It came from me being in a bad mood and the negative feeling towards certain aspects of her lifestyle all came out. Context, she gives over £300 a month to a church in America and £150 a month to her mum who lives with three of her grown children (adult in...
  4. Nathanial Essex

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

Na, Nintendo Switch isn't holding anything back. This is just God awful lazy development. Plenty of developers manage to create games across platforms and generations and simply optimise it. Sonic Team as a studio should just be shut down. God knows how they've survived so long with such...
  5. Nathanial Essex

I'm seriously surprised by the half decent reviews this game is getting. Even watching it, it just looks so bad and the pop in is a joke.
  6. Nathanial Essex

Fitness & Health Dojo

Start of the year, I was at the heaviest I've ever weighed, around 135kg.. Through watching what I eat, I managed to lose around a stone. The target was to lose 2 stones this year. I just done it by diet, no working out, and plateaued around the 128 kg mark. Need to hit the gym or do some...
  7. Nathanial Essex

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

I'm starting to blame and not like Yu so much. Us fans deserve better. He gets the green light to make Shenmue III, even has at the end "The saga will continue", but doesn't move the story forward barely an inch. Could have wrapped it up then and there but didn't on a naïve certainty that there...
  8. Nathanial Essex

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

At this point, I'll be satisfied with Yu posting a single tweet on how the saga ends.
  9. Nathanial Essex

Caught Up and Let Down Gaming Hype

Kena Bridge of Spirits is the most recent one I remember. I liked the graphics of the game (a breath of fresh air from the usual drab we have) but always thought it looked a little basic gameplay wise. However, it was getting 8 and 9s from the likes of IGN and Gamespot. People on Reddit were...
  10. Nathanial Essex

Anyone in the UK still looking for a PS5?

Heya I have a event link from PlayStation to buy the console tomorrow between 9am and 11:30am. I already have one and not a fan of scalping so want to give it to an actual person in need!
  11. Nathanial Essex

Cost of Living Crisis.

Congratulations! Are you moving in by yourself? One thing I'm glad I done when I got my property was not overstretch myself. The mortgage broker kept going on about how I could borrow much more etc. but I decided to try and live well within, if not slightly below, my means. When I was out of...
  12. Nathanial Essex

Cost of Living Crisis.

This is depressing. When I moved into this house 7 years ago, my gas and electric bills combined was £65 a month. Since having kids and stuff it's gone up to £120 per month. Now my "deal" is coming to an end, I've just been quoted £289.24 per month, and that's the cheapest offer.
  13. Nathanial Essex

Cost of Living Crisis.

I've been concerned, but made this post as the cost of living, in the UK anyway, is something that is quite recent and post lockdowns. I can't remember ever changing my shopping habits due to inflation, rate rises etc. This is the only time it's happened. I'm literally deciding not to visit my...
  14. Nathanial Essex

Cost of Living Crisis.

Hi all. Would be interested to know if a similar thing is happening in your country and how it's affecting you. Fortunately, my wife and I have good paying jobs and recently got a pay rise. With that said, we still spend more than we earn each month and have to constantly go into savings or...
  15. Nathanial Essex

Why is this not an official thing? Why do Sega only release low effort remakes?