Recent content by Nathanial Essex

1. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Assuming you are playing on a decent 4k TV, did you notice much of a drop in the resolution and graphic fidelity? Compared to quality mode that is.
  2. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Did you play Performance RT?
  3. Nathanial Essex

Random Thoughts

I'm always checking expiry dates when I'm getting something from a local shop. I used to work in a supermarket and when checking for out of date products, the worst section to do was the cheese. Very difficult to get to the item at the back without removing items, hands would get cold and worst...
  4. Nathanial Essex

Random Thoughts

If there is one specific food item left on the shopping shelf, does anyone feel weird about taking it? I went to the grocery store this morning and on the list of things to get was fresh orange juice. There was one carton left in the fridge and I didn't take it. Thought about it, tried to...
  5. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Do you guys reckon there is a market for games like Power Stone, Shenmue remake, MGS remake, Tenchuu, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Midnight Club, a boxing game, a tennis game, Splinter Cell and others. I feel like we've gone an entire generation, and in some cases consecutive generations, without good...
  6. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Nintendo have always disappointed me. Would love a quality Pokemon Red/Blue remake or a new Star Fox entry but nothing so far. I've had my Switch for 2 years or so and have only completed/seriously played 5 games: Mario Kart Super Mario Odyssey Zelda Sonic Mania Super Smash Bros The Nintendo...
  7. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Hoping for a Street Fighter 6 announcement tomorrow. Though I am scared they won't make a significant improvement of the graphics, stick with and double down on the microtransactions. Next hope is Konami, thought not taking part in E3, shows some gameplay of the upcoming PES game. Apart from...
  8. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Not a single thing. I'm watching the Xbox Showcase and I'm so bored. I'm pretty sure gaming reveals were of a lot better quality back in the day. Just the whole production value is very lackluster. Trailer after trailers and no big hits so far.
  9. Nathanial Essex

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

Of the countless times Sega releases the original game, why not change things up ever so slightly? Truly HD graphics, increase the field of view so you can reasonably see what's in front of you and allow second player (through online or split screen) to freely control Tails without having to...
  10. Nathanial Essex

How do you feel about the PS4/Xbox One generation of games?

I got a PS3 late into its life cycle and loved all the cheap exclusives that were available to me.
  11. Nathanial Essex

How do you feel about the PS4/Xbox One generation of games?

I posted something in another thread which revealed I played far less games this generations than previous. Main reason for this was: Franchises I would have purchased took a dramatic drop in quality as they moved to open world or monetary games; Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon being immediate...
  12. Nathanial Essex

Sony Account Security Issues

What scared me about Sony is the constant resetting of my password. Not recently but unused to have to reset my password every few months and it made me suspicious about their security. If I have a card stored, it's always a credit card so I know I can claim any fraudulent transactions back...
  13. Nathanial Essex

What are you playing?

Was it a very long game?
  14. Nathanial Essex

Random Gaming Thoughts

Why DON'T some games have ONLINE co-op? I only play online games with my brother and we are in separate houses. We already found it annoying that some online games lack simple online co-op in some modes; for example, not being able to play PES Master League together (we get round this via PS4...
  15. Nathanial Essex

What are you playing?

Finished Dying Light and have nothing left to play. Will get It Takes Two when it goes on sale. Did anyone here complete Persona 5 Strikers? Desperate for something to do.