Recent content by NeoShredder

1. NeoShredder

Shenmue IV is not currently in development - Romain Mahut

I think it's likely the DLC might continue things in the meantime. They are definately contracted for that (since I just bought a season pass!). Given the end of the game (spoilers inbound) With DLC they can make more money and sustain the development team with it whilst it's all trickling...
  2. NeoShredder

Trade Manipulation (Infinite Money)

Loading up them books faster than turtle racing......and the whole "I hope you found the book you were looking for" line sounds hilariously sarcastic af now :ROFLMAO:
  3. NeoShredder

SIII Screenshots

One of THE most touching moments of the whole game and it's just a little comment by Ryo....
  4. NeoShredder

Trade Manipulation (Infinite Money)

Well this is legit.....I don't think it should be seen as an oversight but shrewd trading! The economy is quite stingy in this game anyway unless you take the time to find things like this! Thanks!
  5. NeoShredder

Favorite money-making tips

I've just discovered save scumming the 3rd Lucky Hit stand on the right (with Yin Xiangjun) in the Golden Goose till you find an optimal position (for me it happens to be straight above the middle pin lol). Very much luck still but the odds are so good (x30) that you win 60k tokens on a bet of...
  6. NeoShredder

Shenmue 3 Sales

Are we factoring in the success of DLC into these equations? We need to get on it if and when it comes! Having said that I bought the season pass on PS4 just now. Does that rule me out buying them separately?
  7. NeoShredder

Random Gaming Thoughts

How spooky is it that the day Shenmue III released after 18 years, that tweet announcing Half Life Alyx went out?
  8. NeoShredder

I Always Preferred Japanese Voice with English Subtitles - Same for 3!

Can we just acknowledge how much better the English dub is than 2 tho?
  9. NeoShredder

My Shenmue 3 impressions (5 hours in)

I wasnt sure if this was a spolierific "random Shenmue 3 thought" or not so I'm just gonna say it here (since it was better as a suprise for me)
  10. NeoShredder

Tips for combat?

You can dodge by jamming the stick (movement key) to the side. It pays to keep your distance and wait for them to come to you. Especially when fighting multiple enemies. With multiple enemies, separate them out by backing up and around. Use the right stick to change focus on each enemy. Your...
  11. NeoShredder

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Welp, that looks boss and I want it, but I've updated and it still doesn't work! Time to fire off an email I think!
  12. NeoShredder

Appreciate the reply. Got the all caps thing with the backer code(thats what got me to that screen) Okay, I'm playing a physical copy that I backed for so i dont think I have a PSN code (or tell me if I do!)
  13. NeoShredder

Got the "Backer Password" off the fangamer page, then get this: Maybe I'm just being dense but anyone got any idea what this means? (Btw I'm playing a physical copy)
  14. NeoShredder

SPOILER - Shenmue II bug

Now someone needs to nod her going "aaah its filthy!!" at the same time haha
  15. NeoShredder

Shenmue III sales

It'd be interesting to see what DLC is offered post release and could play a major factor here- lower cost interated releases to help cash flow.
Back