Recent content by NeoSnk

1. NeoSnk

Would Shenmue have more success on the Saturn?

"What if" post :joycat: Do you think if the first two games were released for the Saturn as we see on that demo trailer, would the series be more successful? Saturn was more popular in Japan and then the third game could have been released for the Dreamcast!
  2. NeoSnk

[Request] Yu Suzuki Interview about Shenmue not possible on Playstation 2.

I think I found it: https://fasinfun.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-yu-suzuki-interview-part-3.html GW: What do you think of PlayStation 2? X-Box? YS: (pauses) PlayStation 2 is good at games like Ridge Racer V and Kessen. Lots of motion capability. A game like Shenmue however, would be almost...
  3. NeoSnk

[Request] Yu Suzuki Interview about Shenmue not possible on Playstation 2.

Hi guys, I remember back in the day I read an interview where Yu Suzuki stated that Shenmue wasn't possible on the Playstation 2. Do you guys remember about this interview? I'm trying to find it but I don't remember where I read that.
  4. NeoSnk

Interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall!

- This is the thid and last part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall! Full interview without subtitles:
  5. NeoSnk

The second part is here, I think I'll get the third one done by Monday! Thanks for the support everyone <3
  6. NeoSnk

I'll probably post the second part on this Saturday and the Third next Monday. Fix the subs is not an easy task LoL! Thanks for the support guys!
  7. NeoSnk

- This is the first part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall! - This is the second part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall! - This is the thid and last part of our interview with Ryo Hazuki’s voice actor, Corey Marshall! Full...
  8. NeoSnk

Shenmue 3 Sales

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is going to happen on Wednesday?
  9. NeoSnk

Story Quest DLC Apparantly Dropping on Feb 18th

The same here!!!
  10. NeoSnk

Story Quest DLC Apparantly Dropping on Feb 18th

I can't wait for this! This is great news <3 More Shenmue content who could imagine that some years ago!!!
  11. NeoSnk

Shenmue 3 Sales

=/ https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/633272-poor-shenmue-3-sales-deep-silver-revenue-8-million
  12. NeoSnk

Shenmue 3 1.4 update

I've updated mine yesterday, but it still showing only 1.3 (I live in Brazil).
  13. NeoSnk

SHENMUE III - REVIEW ROUNDUP

Saying that a game is bad and giving it 5 or 6 is ok! But 3 is for a really broken game LoL
  14. NeoSnk

LoL, actually you are right! I mixed up the things... Do you think the score on IGN will increase to 6 then?
  15. NeoSnk

It looks that metacritic will change their score system to decimal!
Back