Recent content by Nictac

1. Nictac

110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

The teasing... is tearin me apawwt! Really hope June 10th is the day. If not I'm trading in my bananas and apples for a serene mirror.
  2. Nictac

SPOILERS - SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 13 "SHENMUE" THREAD

A good season one. For me it made Shenmue's story feel new again. Very faithful to the characters with some tweaks. I liked how they opened up some of the characters backstories. Really feel that the ones who made the show were fans of the games themselves. There were so many little moments...
  3. Nictac

SPOILERS - Shenmue The Animation Episode 11 "Entangled" thread

I was wondering why they left the cliffhanger at the Xiuying fight last episode since the fight between her and Dou Niu was about 2 seconds. Then they suddenly spring open a version where Xiuying kicks everyone's butt. Love it. I got sidelined by that too. Forgot she was an orphan for a good...
  4. Nictac

SPOILERS SHENMUE THE ANIMATION EPISODE 7 "Future" THREAD

Crazy how good they are mixing things around. AS soon as they introduced the Yellow heads they right away used them to steer Ren away from Ryo. Oh and they introduced REN! All while Ryo is still learning the second Wude. The writers themselves are MASTERS. The careful attention to detail they...
  5. Nictac

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 6 "Dignified" Thread

Nice. Love the episode. Love how they had Joy give input on Wong's background and Hong Kong even. Also they managed to put revenge on the menu with these lines from Joy. Ryo was angry when he went back to Man Mo temple. He's had that on his mind ever since she said it. Revenge is back on...
  6. Nictac

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 4: Shackles Thread

Made it look like they're fighting nonstop. Also made an unaltered one.
  7. Nictac

The animation here is soo good. The changes they made so far make a lot of sense, didn't realize the first game was a bit disjointed.
  8. Nictac

The attention to detail. They sneaked that in pretty well.
  9. Nictac

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

For me Ryo's outburst at Ghuizhang didn't quite hit as hard as it did in-game. The scene wasn't that much about revenge as it was originally. But in exchange I think we got a better understanding of the Chen's. Also more Lan Di is always a plus(y)
  10. Nictac

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation: Episode 2 - Daybreak - Thread

Hope so. If they use the mom and the kid further in Hong Kong we might at least get a flashback of what happened in the boat. Ooooh. You might be onto something here.
  11. Nictac

The Heart-beats scene leading up to the meet up with Charlie. Really feeling the serious vibe of the music they used here. Hopefully that’s enough to make others take the story seriously and keep watching. Its a sneaky tactic, putting that music there I mean. We get the campy dialogue with the...
  12. Nictac

That's it. I'm in. Whatever the hell they're gonna do next I am down for it. Loving it so far. They're filling in the blanks! So much context added to some situations in the game! Charlie and Yamagishi's scenes are great. PLUS that SOUNDTRACK, they're sticking with a cinematic style...
  13. Nictac

This reminds me of how Ryo interacts with Joy except for the thank you part.
Back